JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If anyone is still taking corporate gov't edicts and advice seriously in the health dept .......... they made millions perpetuating the con job all at your expense.

Last Edited:
Your wife's name is Natasha...? 🤔
Winner of the chicken dinner. Sort of. No one actually names their child Natasha. It would be like naming your son Bob. Natasha is a nickname for Natalya which about every Russian girl born within two weeks of Christmas gets named ( Christmas Child ) . Mine is named Natalya. Not to be confused with Natalia which has a different pronunciation. She does not like me calling her Natasha.

Last Edited:
I unloaded 100 slot machines from 2 semis. They get heavier every year. :D
Wowza. My thing 25-35 years ago were pinball machines. Owned dozens, sold refurb. Don't miss moving those around. Also refurbed tanning beds. Nowadays I make a point of not buying anything I cannot comfortably pickup and move all by myself.

This is well done video on garbage food oils STILL in most foods. Such is life under corporate government and the 'FDA will protect us fraud.' We live under a completely fraudulent medical system and that includes the American Heart Association fraudsters.

Last Edited:
Holy crap. I guess there needs to be a 'health' thread at some point, but it goes hand in hand with exercise and giving a damn.

Our corporate gov is poisoning us on every level, water, air, food. The best you can do is just try your best to mitigate the damage.

Hammer curls have always been painful for me, especially my left arm. At some point over the years I injured it probably trying something stupid. Getting rid of Omega6s and other inflammatory foods along with things like Tumeric have made it possible for me to do them again. Happy.

I've been working up on hammer curls over the last few months. Up to 4 sets of 15 reps of 40 lb with a final set of 20 reps . Instead of standard hammer curls with dumbbells going forward I'm going to use a tricep bar starting at 80 and working up from there over the summer. I did pick up a weight bench last week but I'm going to try and limit that to 170 lbs . Beyond that is where I've had shoulder issues in the past .

New PR for 30 minutes on the stair machine.

PXL_20230630_172525449.jpg

Did these this morning at the gym early. If not alone, I always ask others if it is ok cause it is very loud. 15-20lb is enough with full intensity, left middle right for about 30 secs. Rest for 1-1.5. Repeat about ten times. Great HIIT. Then a 12-lbs against the wall behind the next propelling forward. Same. It definitely gets it done. Something I only do once a week.

For arms, I only go to 35lb dumbbells and max out at end, different forms; hammer curls only 30 (still gunshy about injury).
Us old dudes have to be injury adverse. Too big a price to pay if tore bicep. No thank you.

35.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads