JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I showed my son this pic from when I was 45 .

His reaction,...
"Is that YOU"?

IMG_0877[1] (1).jpg

Glycine + NAC = GlyNAC
-
Combined 2000mg per day
empty stomach

^^ Not a huge supplements person but these have done wonders for me. I take them + Creatine in the morning with water, coffee, whatever when rehydrating. IMO anyone over 50 should take advantage of those three to maintain lean muscle mass.

A couple years ago NAC got my attention because the FDA wanted to ban it. That meant it was worth checking in to, must be something healthy. Apparently not enough people were using it for them to care so they backed off.

The one big difference I've noticed over the last 24-36 months in a lot less muscle soreness, pain, and fast recovery. I really have to target even a small muscle area like forearms, calves, tris and obliterate them in order to 'feel it' a day or two later now.

All the creams, lotions, and potions that especially women used to try to maintain youth are a waste of $$$. It must be done from the INSIDE not the outside.

Last Edited:
I showed my son this pic from when I was 45 .

His reaction,...
"Is that YOU"?

View attachment 1427754
Posted pics of me doing door pullups on this forum and a couple guys on here that knew me when I was about 260lbs replied 'That is not you!"
Still took that as a major compliment. Sad that friends that took pics of me when I was at my heaviest deleted them. I would put them on my fridge. Then the refrigerator pig greets me with "oink oink oink" - LOVE that.

So much truth coming out about pharm misdeeds now however it probably won't make a difference to the hive mind. If this doctor isn't floating in a river somewhere soon I'd be amazed. If you have friends and family you care about, share far and wide.
It is much easier to fool a man than to convince him that he's been fooled.

Last Edited:
If you are exercising well, eating healthy, but still taking toxins like statins you are selling yourself short. Two friends on them and tried and tried to get them to stop but don't have the official title of doctor so no go. Now of course they have both developed the usual side affects; sore joints, arthritis-like pain, lack of energy, fatigue, mental clarity issues.

Last Edited:
I had my quarterly check-up yesterday... everything was fine, although the Dr said its never too late to start a regular program of exercise....
.... so, it looks like I can put it off for a few more years :s0155:

Really hope most people on this great forum that were fooled once will not be fooled again. Turn off the pharm boob tube.

This is a man. Uncompromising on his values. Willing to lose fame and fortune for what he believes. I salute you Sir!

Last Edited:
Ran 8x 14mph top speed 30-second sprints w/ 2.5 minute rests in between this AM within shouting distance of a defib. Sounds like a buffalo herd. There probably aren't many 63 year old, 194 lb dudes that can do that. Thank you No Sugars, KETO, IF and HITT.

Today 87f so outside moving for 30 mins for some healthy sunshine. Turned out to be 2 hrs of yard work.

yard.JPEG

Last Edited:
^^ Incredible Wired. Nice. At 56 I was pushing 260 lbs and my Nintendo WII Flappy Bird Game said I was obese. I might have been able to run from the living room to the bathroom.

Last Edited:
^^ Incredible Wired. Nice. At 56 I was pushing 260 lbs and my Nintendo WII Flappy Bird Game said I was obese. I might have been able to run from the living room to the bathroom.
At 45 I was benching 300 but the same thing happened that happens every time I do that . I pick up a terrible case of bursitis in my shoulder that takes around a year or two to go away. This time around Ive just bagged the bench press entirely. It never works for me. Been concentrating on endurance cycling. After doing 2-3 hour bike rides a 2 mile run is childs play. Lots of hammer curls, push ups, and sit ups.

I hear you. Probably the two weight liftings exercises I avoid are deadlifts (mostly) and straight bar bench pressing. Even if I keep my form super correct they both mess me up. Mostly because of prior back and right shoulder injuries.

Mostly machine stuff for back, pullups; also for legs. Dumbbells or cable flies don't see to mess with me like bench pressing does. Cable flies low, mid, and high really do the job and no matter what the weight my shoulders/arms are OK.

Endurance/running are not my thing you would leave me in the dust.

Headed to dentist for a cleaning and ..... the usual arguments ...... lol.
My chart: Patient said Fluoride is a toxic waste and is not interested in a post-cleaning fluoride tray. Called me misinformed.

Unlike responses I received when posting a couple pics here, I believe that is you. Great shape. I know most of what people post is fake, not sure why they bother really. Boost self esteem based on a lie? Dunno.

AI Muscles.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top