JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My take is yes, it is full of sewage, but the hole demonizing it thing by the MSM/Gov't (same) is because thru recent gov't scams it was one of the only venues where truths we not BANNED.

My take is yes, it is full of sewage, but the hole demonizing it thing by the MSM/Gov't (same) is because thru recent gov't scams it was one of the only venues where truths we not BANNED.
That's because it's owned by the Chinese parent company ByteDance, which is based in Beijing but operates Tiktok from the Cayman Islands.

Just got my second 105lb dumbbell in the mail. After a little warm up, I wrestled with them a bit on the bench. There's work to be done, however it's a step in the right direction. Since I started working out with intention, I've gotten noticably stronger and look better in the mirror. Dropped from 215 to 205lbs and am trying (with a lot of difficulty) to correct my diet. Convenience is unfortunately hard to overcome.

The fact I can bench for reps greater than my bodyweight isn't a hard thing to feel a little proud of, though

Just got my second 105lb dumbbell in the mail. After a little warm up, I wrestled with them a bit on the bench. There's work to be done, however it's a step in the right direction. Since I started working out with intention, I've gotten noticably stronger and look better in the mirror. Dropped from 215 to 205lbs and am trying (with a lot of difficulty) to correct my diet. Convenience is unfortunately hard to overcome.

The fact I can bench for reps greater than my bodyweight isn't a hard thing to feel a little proud of, though
Congrats! Keep us posted on your progress!

What does your current workout routine look like?

Been there many times back in my vanlife days. Used to be such a great community. Ran into Arnold and others there many times. It appears they are trying to slow it turning into a cesspool like the rest of Southern CA.

Lately Im still cycling 100-120 miles a week with one rest day a week. One of the local shirt wearers tried to recruit me into his peloton the other day and asked if he could ride with me a half hour during lunch a few times a week. Im like I ride 3X that much homey. Every day. I hate to be rude but come on. Upper body is kind of slacking . 60 reps a day of 45 lb hammer curls each arm and 20-50 reps of 140 lbs bench. Im trying to not blow out my shoulder again. I was doing 110 lb tricep curls but my forearm tendons were not happy with that one bit.

I am finally released to go back to the gym and exercise after having some cardiac issues. I fancy myself in pretty good shape, having lifted weights and done plenty of cardio most of my adult life. In early March, I was cleared on my annual physical, no problems noted. About the middle of March, I was feeling worn out all the time, trouble sleeping, and generally cranky. I checked my fitness watch and app, and my heart rate had been through the roof for some time, day in and day out.

Back to medical we go. Blood pressure was crazy high as well. It was determined that I had Atrial Flutter right out of nowhere. Several EKG sessions and an Echo Cardiogram, plus a plethora of prescription drugs, I was scheduled for an ablation procedure. That was done a month ago, and I'm back on track. The cardiologist told me "The procedure was "successful", but you will have to watch this for the rest of your life. It may happen again, but I give that maybe a 10% chance."

I'm just thankful I'm heading into my senior years in good physical condition. In a month or so I should be off of the prescription drugs I'm on. God I hate taking pills!

A side note: Don't think something like this won't happen to you. As I told friends and relatives about this, I was surprised to learn how many guys I know had some similar heart issues in the last few years. All healthy and eating right, plenty of exercise, and all about the same age group (I'm 69). Take care everyone! You don't want a stroke or heart attack.

Regards,
Bill

Went from obese and a resting heart rate of 65-75 to 42-52 now at 63. The dingbat nurse said 'our old records must be wrong, that is not possible.' Heart attack possibility ranged at 1 thru 3 normal, mine was over 3, now .6

Eating better w/o a diatribe about it, but this was my secret weapon - oral chelation. Game changer for heart and joints. In layman's terms think of it as something you drink in the morning for say 1-2 weeks that pulls out toxins, chemicals, and minerals (good and bad). Afterward, you restore the good. Many people have been saved by chelation from drastic heart surgeries.

Proven to do what it says, even the criminals at the FDA approve of it. Hospitals used it for many years intravenously for patients too risky for surgery. These days, they just pimp pharm drugs and injections for cash and prizes. Those that haven't got the memo need to understand the med system just sees you as an income source at the bequest of the drug cartels. Whiskey Bill is correct + you simply don't want to be at their mercy.

Last Edited:
Yesterday at Grocery Outlet I turned my back on my full cart for a second and it went barreling toward a nice parked car.

Normally the parking lot there is deliberately rough-surfaced to prevent that so was caught off guard. Some kid yelled 'hey man your cart.' Sprinted about 75' and stopped the cart within six feet of a nice little sports car. Loaded up with heavy stuff it would n't have been pretty. (car guy here and would have felt horrible). The kid yelled back 'wow, nice save.'

Inside my head the original Superman theme was playing. No one expects an old man to move like that ......... hahaha.

^^ I should get back into doing that. The closest thing I get to outdoor exercise is Dunaway Park/Track, lawn mowing, and some biking on Springwater Water Trail (rarely). It doesn't help that most of my friends are couch potatoes.

The Best Superman

Last Edited:
I always had bad posture. Upper back and delt workouts really helped over time. The rear delt machine is one of my favorites and for a long time I was doing it a little wrong. Pulling back all the way. The key is to keep the shoulder stable and pull back just parallel and not 'behind you.'

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top