JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
<broken link removed>

So previously in New Jersey it seems there was no way for you to defend yourself. A pencil, the end of a hard bound book, a broom, even a flyswatter was considered to be a weapon if you were not using it in the correct manner. Luckily the NJ State Supreme Court vacated the conviction.

Point is, why does the prosecuting authority even think that this is wrong? Why are they so convinced that they are in the right? Can this happen here in the PNW? Do the AGs and the governors of the PNW states put themselves over their citizens and do they think they know what is good for us? They cannot protect us and refuse to let us care for ourselves. Just don't get it.

If you have a pecker in your pants that's an "assault weapon" in the Democrat Fascist Thugocracy of Nazi Jermany.

Why can't we just give them back to Britain, since they obviously think they aren't part of the United States anymore?

Can this happen here in the PNW? Do the AGs and the governors of the PNW states put themselves over their citizens and do they think they know what is good for us? They cannot protect us and refuse to let us care for ourselves. Just don't get it.

It's about control and power! It alway has been. The leader-gods really don't give a poo how many of us underlings are lost!
We are stupid, vicious, ungovernable, rodents to them. And, there are to many of us anyway!

:mad:Man, am I cynical today! Oh well, how I see it!

It's about control and power! It alway has been. The leader-gods really don't give a poo how many of us underlings are lost!
We are stupid, vicious, ungovernable, rodents to them. And, there are to many of us anyway!

:mad:Man, am I cynical today! Oh well, how I see it!
The important word you used is that we are considered "ungovernable", meaning we can't be controlled. We are not sheeple. That worries them.

Not necessarily, just out of the way and identified as a felon and troublemaker. If they can marginalize you they can make any argument you make useless.

I contend that they only go through all those machinations so they don't outrage the general population by publicly marking you (say with a yellow Star of David), rounding you up, publicly beating you, then throwing your arse into a boxcar bound for a concentration camp.

I've glanced off the "outer perimeter" of the world of "political über elites" back "in the day", and having been too young (and naive) to see the "big picture" back then, in hindsight I'm convinced that they would if they could if/when it suits them.

I contend that they only go through all those machinations so they don't outrage the general population by publicly marking you (say with a yellow Star of David), rounding you up, publicly beating you, then throwing your arse into a boxcar bound for a concentration camp.

I've glanced off the "outer perimeter" of the world of "political über elites" back "in the day", and having been too young (and naive) to see the "big picture" back then, in hindsight I'm convinced that they would if they could if/when it suits them.
Just a matter of getting the Overton Window shifted... even the Leftists' proles believe we're subhuman and unfit to live, and openly say so, so they're off to a solid start.

The only good news is the more open about it they become, the more people they push away...

<broken link removed>

So previously in New Jersey it seems there was no way for you to defend yourself. A pencil, the end of a hard bound book, a broom, even a flyswatter was considered to be a weapon if you were not using it in the correct manner. Luckily the NJ State Supreme Court vacated the conviction.

Point is, why does the prosecuting authority even think that this is wrong? Why are they so convinced that they are in the right? Can this happen here in the PNW? Do the AGs and the governors of the PNW states put themselves over their citizens and do they think they know what is good for us? They cannot protect us and refuse to let us care for ourselves. Just don't get it.
It's true for most states. A baseball bat is just that till you thump a mofo over the head.
And please,I'm not defending that POS state in any way
The difference is most states allow you to defend yourself.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews