JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Add reads
Hello I am a custom Glock armorer. I have for sale a custom light Glock one of a kind slide, barrel has custom port work. This gun is one of a kind tuned by me in my mom's basement. Asking 1200$ don't low ball me I know what I got.
Also my service are for hire hit me up. Call before drop off and don't ring the doorbell make my mom mad. Lol

View attachment 1822594
That is not only "Cringeworthy", but a likely Red Flag for the ATF to drop in for a visit. Now THAT would get Mommy upset.

Plastic surgeon:

1707950812058.png

Something I keep seeing is distressed firearms finishes from the factory. Goes right up there by new jeans with holes in them. Especially from "custom" 1911 makers such as Ed Brown or Nighthawk. There's nothing quite like good, honest well earned finish wear on a nice gun. Having a gun that looks like it was drug though a gravel pit before being shipped off NIB is a whole different thing and I hate the trend.

Something I keep seeing is distressed firearms finishes from the factory. Goes right up there by new jeans with holes in them. Especially from "custom" 1911 makers such as Ed Brown or Nighthawk. There's nothing quite like good, honest well earned finish wear on a nice gun. Having a gun that looks like it was drug though a gravel pit before being shipped off NIB is a whole different thing and I hate the trend.
Just like artifical patina jobs on a fiberglass Corvette panel? :s0140:

I hate single action semi-automatic handguns like 1911s that need to be cocked before you can fire the first round. :mad:
They all need to be cocked before firing the first round. Whether by racking the slide, cocking the hammer with your finger, or cocking the hammer with the trigger on a DA (leaving out the Hk p7 on purpose cuz it's an oddball but still needs to be cocked).

Stupid descriptions for guns, ammo etc.

'Fighting rifle' , 'Pew pew', 'shotty' for a shot gun and 'pug nose' to describe SWC bullets are just a few...
Don't forget to load up your pew pew clips with pug noses 'case ya gotta drop the shotty and there ain't a good fightin' rifle nearby when things get big mad.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top