JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Skunk Brothers Bourbon from Stevenson, WA. Corn likker with some rye. It's only aged 2 years in charred oak and has a fresh smoke taste that's like sitting around the campfire. Made with Washington state corn with some rye thrown in. I gotta say, it's the best bourbon that I've drank. Get yer butts up there and meet Skunk. A heck of a guy! Oh yeah...try the peach likker!!

Purdy bottle have some and tell us how it goes down.
Inquiring minds want to know!
Gabby

The mini bottles are so hard to find, that's why I was having such a hard time exercising restraint.
With that said, Blanton's is amazing. My wife can drink it straight without making a face. She doesn't like hard liquor, but she loves Blantons!
Fun fact, they have 8 different toppers you can collect. Here's me having a Thanos moment.

3C7DF508-E92C-453F-B70C-C5DB8DBDA5C8.jpeg

The mini bottles are so hard to find, that's why I was having such a hard time exercising restraint.
With that said, Blanton's is amazing. My wife can drink it straight without making a face. She doesn't like hard liquor, but she loves Blantons!
Fun fact, they have 8 different toppers you can collect. Here's me having a Thanos moment.

View attachment 587674

That suggests it goes down smooth.
Some of the lesser brands are more like paint thinner I'm told.
I've never been stupid enough to try paint thinner, or after shave or any other substitute for drinkable booze. But I've tried some of the cheaper brands and suffered my way thru the bottle before disposing of the empty. :rolleyes: LOL

As usual I'm having Kamchatka neat, it goes down easy and is sort of sweet to the taste, which I enjoy!
Being a horse lover a collection of those stoppers would be great IF I could afford them AND had a place to display them. o_O
Gabby

That suggests it goes down smooth.
Some of the lesser brands are more like paint thinner I'm told.
I've never been stupid enough to try paint thinner, or after shave or any other substitute for drinkable booze. But I've tried some of the cheaper brands and suffered my way thru the bottle before disposing of the empty. :rolleyes: LOL

As usual I'm having Kamchatka neat, it goes down easy and is sort of sweet to the taste, which I enjoy!
Being a horse lover a collection of those stoppers would be great IF I could afford them AND had a place to display them. o_O
Gabby

If you find a bottle on the shelf for around $65, splurge!

If you find a bottle on the shelf for around $65, splurge!

I doubt that will happen unless I find a winning Lotto ticket in the street, for that much dough I can get several jugs of my cheap hooch to continue rotting my liver with. Maybe one of the mini bottles to have a taste, if they happen to have some at the checkout counter of state line liquor on the way to Brookings. LOL
My Kamchatka 1.75 liter is less than 14 bucks at the OR state run store, and usually lasts a couple of weeks.
Thanks anyway,
Gabby

Last Edited:

Interesting resource; thanks. To parody one my children's favorite shows, not Blue's Clues, but Booze Clues. :s0165:

Parenthetically, one of my female friends explain to me that she buys her hooch across the border in Californication because it is much cheaper. I avoid crossing the border whenever I can, but she may be right.

I lived 10 years in Germany, so I know a good Hefeweizen when I taste one. Trader Joe's "Josephsbrau" is excellent, and cheap, too, at $6.50 for a six pack.

AC78E9FE-0BCC-4C6C-88A5-6087E3A09E34.jpeg

By the way, I do own proper Weizen beer glasses, but sometimes prefer these smaller ones from IKEA.

Prost!

Last Edited:
That's a good combination of books, agriculture & safari rifles. Raise the crops to feed the animals then buy the rifle to shoot them.
I'm going to the local wally world and pick up a 30 pack of red can Buds for $21.

Last Edited:
Coffee to get home, no sleep past two days. Then it'll be time to get Irish coffee when I get there.

Thank God for the Irish, whiskey, and coffee. Cause there'd be no Irish coffee without all three. :D

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top