JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's a good combination of books, agriculture & safari rifles. Raise the crops to feed the animals then buy the rifle to shoot them.

Something like that. It is very delightful to drink wine and soak up the sun. Now wife and one of the little people is up, so no more.

Coffee to get home, no sleep past two days. Then it'll be time to get Irish coffee when I get there.

Ay yi yi ... my clowning compatriot back east seems to have the insomnia too. No fun. But your whiskey ideas sounds very good.

Ay yi yi ... my clowning compatriot back east seems to have the insomnia too. No fun. But your whiskey ideas sounds very good
More like timing issue. Picked up coils, was off duty for 2 hours by the time I was done (only show loading for 15-30 minutes cause f e-logs), then had to turn around and wasted another hour. 7 hours to go, so just ate and watched movies. Night before I didn't sleep either, cause I was trying not to oversleep.

Then stopped in VA and played games for 10 hours, now finally home. And time for whiskey!

More like timing issue. Picked up coils, was off duty for 2 hours by the time I was done (only show loading for 15-30 minutes cause f e-logs), then had to turn around and wasted another hour. 7 hours to go, so just ate and watched movies. Night before I didn't sleep either, cause I was trying not to oversleep.

Then stopped in VA and played games for 10 hours, now finally home. And time for whiskey!

OK, I think I understand. Hosting a frosty one to my harlequin hermano to the east. Godspeed, grease-painted gaucho. :D

Some home brew mead.
IMG_20190610_201026591.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top