JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Red, red wine. Bell'agio Chianti to be exact. Sitting in the sun and reading a Harry Turtledove novel, uninterrupted by my toddler side-kicks. I can confirm reports that the aforementioned beverage does, in fact, makes one feel so fine. Life is good. :)

Took my best friend to the vet today for surgery to remove a growth, stopped by the liquor store and bought a bottle of The Kraken Rum "Black Spiced", got home, mowed the lawn, and am now relaxing with a mason jar mug full of the rum and coke. Not bad...

Jx7kAQdfSkSKtcRIwcyCSQ.jpg

Lunazul Tequila. Finally watching Rogue One with my beloved. It is raining outside, but I have the woodstove going, drinking the aforementioned, watching the space movie, and being with my favorite. Life is good. :D

I just read that if you are on a diet (ie KETO) then Tequila is the best choice as it has the least impact on the sugars/fats.

Tequila still has other effects - like tattoos and wedding rings - one should guard against.

LOL! Well then. I'll admit, personally speaking: red wine enhances a nice meal. Gin makes me bubbly and happy, so it is the standard fare. Tequila, in the interest of full disclosure, puts the crazy back in my eyes. I'm old enough to engage in said sparingly these days. Oscar Wilde once opined that "with age comes wisdom". Perhaps he had a point, but did he ever encounter Tequila? :p

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top