JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Tricerahops...yumm

20181026_192811.jpg

Drinking a few very strong Vodka and Cranberry tonight. I have to meet @Stomper tomorrow to sell him a knife and I am pretty nervous, who knows what will happen.:eek::D

Maybe a shave.... maybe a haircut... maybe a vasectomy.

I've read up on how to do those! :D

BTW- I got called into work tomorrow morning (gotta fix a clean-room filtration system) I'll slam through it as fast as possible and text you later with an ETA. ;)

I have a drinking habit of another sort. Having lost grandfather, aunt, cousin and brother to alcoholism, I gave up drinking alcohol at 20. Recently have allowed an occasional glass of wine with dinner.

But, more immediately, due to the past 10 years, three cancers, 19 chemotherapy drugs, total body irradiation, a stem cell transplant, chronic kidney disease and type II diabetes, I am drinking lots of San Pellegrino, sugar-free energy drink mixes and sugar-free Hawaiian punch.

Part of my purpose in life seems to be helping others feel better about their health!

Second glass.... Crap I gotta start homebr.....oww why does drinking when you get older have to hurt so much!

Oh right, so I can feel alive. And the pain makes you forget about me the pain of infringements on your rights

Like regulation of things that are neither interstate nor commerce under the interstate commerce clause because, screw literally interpretting the Constitution it's apparently all figurative.

Ya ever notice how if it's in people's favor it's constitutional but if it's not it's unconstitutional. And by people I mean the government.

And how people have no clue where the sentiment in our most important law of the land came from. Seriously guys they just got done having their rights treated like the red light special in the seedy district and you wanna know why the second amendment was there?

Well, because they were tired of being the pretty lady while their government treated them like prostitutes. The bills of rights is a laundry list of grievances, cause they we're tired of that crap.

But the modern enlightened individual thinks it was about hunting, or preserving government military rights. Cause the government ever needed protective legislation for their rights of arms, ever.

Dang, I wasn't going to wine.

I'm going to regret this next glass.

Gonna be irish whiskey and moonshine tonight. Co worker did nothing while the other guy was on lunch, and it was a sh!tshow when I came in. 6 hours nonstop, and having to move a 535 pound machine because a co worker lost the damn key.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top