JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I haven't heard of that one, I'll have to add it to my list. Is it juniper forward or more floral?

I would say more the former (Juniper forward) than the latter, though it has been a few days since I've had some, and am back to the regular.

And on that note, sipping the Tanqueray, and watching an old favorite: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly. My beloved and the two little ones are away, so the house is so quiet. I get a little "weird" when they are not around and within my protective sphere. But it will only be a matter of a few days. Until then, I will watch the old movies, and cook up the dishes that I enjoy, but would never fly when they are around.

Roll'n down the street and sipping gin and ... well, not juice, but tonic. And there is no rolling or a street, just sitting in our house in the forest, wishing my family was home, but enjoying said G&T, old Simpsons episodes, hanging with NWFA friends, and a nice fire in the stove. :)

Green tea and whiskey with honey. Sick and in pain, almost collapsed on the stairs after work.

Take care. We need YOUR kind of clowns in the world.

Yesterday, crappy day. It was a couple of Gibson/rocks, with extra onions. Gawd I love those little onions. Just Burnett's Gin for those and G&T's.

Ardbeg 10, lapgphroig select, and because of the PX cask influence on the laphroig (which I mistakenly remembered as port cask finished, it's sherry finished) Ardbeg 10 with a splash of port which was actually really good gave a nice sweet fruity undertone to the briney peat.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top