JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You guys are lucky...
I'm drinking Nyquil....gotta love a early in the school season cold...Yuck.
At least the cold is on its way out...I hope.
Andy

Ugh. The dreaded "beginning of the school year" bug. Having been married to a teacher most of my adult life, that crud always gets brought home. Now I have a daughter in school as well. :eek:

Hope you feel better.

I really prefer to drink what I am drinking straight, I am not into cocktails. A ice cube is about as much as I like to add to my alcohol. Just stopped by the Old Grog Shop in St. Helen's. Picked up a bottle it's a bit sweet to my likes from the taste the gentleman provided. Who knows it might grow on me. I know the ladies will like it. Its 70 proof. I was impressed by the owner he seems quite a neat character.

Tonight Ever Clear Generic 190 proof in a little apple juice to cut the bite!
Goes good in V-8 the Hot kind, nice kick to perk up the pepper.
Otherwise---
Not bad but I still like Vodka better!
Bottoms up! Here's to Absent Friends where ever they are!
Gabby

Local AF on the right for me and Occam's Hazer #4 for my beautiful wife on the left by Barley Brown's.

mHwNbkgsR7efKIED%zIB0Q.jpg

What brand/kind of Tequila?
Reposado, Blanco, Anjeo? I have really come to like Tequlia this summer and have tried several different brands and types. Always like to hear what others like and are drinking.
I believe it was Patrone 1800 gold. I know that it was ac100% aguave. I think it was 30-40$ for the bottle. If you have a recommendation for a tequila let me know please.

The whiskey I liked the best of all I have had is Jamesons gold reserve
Dont drink it often as it's a 100$ a bottle. Normally Jamesons is pretty rough in my opinion.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top