JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The whiskey I liked the best of all I have had is Jamesons gold reserve
Dont drink it often as it's a 100$ a bottle. Normally Jamesons is pretty rough in my opinion.
I haven't found it to be that rough, but it is a little thin to me. I mostly drink Scotch and Bourbon but an Irish I do like is Red Breast 12 it runs around 60-70 a bottle.

Tonight I'm enjoying Glenfiditch Fire and Cane.

B78B92C6-E05B-4A30-B626-B402AFB96B52.jpeg
Camping at Beverly Beach State Park, the better half is checking on dinner in the background. Mixed drinks after this....

So I tried my Hydromel tonight. It was terrible. I'll try it again in 3 months but I don't think that it will improve that much.

After that I enjoyed a glass of Honeywood Blackberry Wine with dinner, and now I'm enjoying a dram of Fire and Cane

Last Edited:
Canadian Old Fashioned (Crown Royal Bourbon Mash) with Dinner, then Fire And and Cane (have I mentioned that it's damn good whiskey), and now I'm enjoying some Ransom Dry Gin because I have to make the Glenfidditch last until Friday.

F82871E8-D787-45CC-8126-52CE0BACAA8C.jpeg

Trying out Woodinville bourbon since it is from the northwest.

So far not really impressed for the price ($37). It isn't bad, but there are a ton of bourbons under $30 I would pick first.

Taking the Greyhound* to Friday-Ville. After a "fun" filled day of work, two equipment failures, and spectacular jackass of a client calling in at the tail end of the day, I'm ready for it.

* Gin and grapefruit juice.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top