JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The whiskey I liked the best of all I have had is Jamesons gold reserve
Dont drink it often as it's a 100$ a bottle. Normally Jamesons is pretty rough in my opinion.
I haven't found it to be that rough, but it is a little thin to me. I mostly drink Scotch and Bourbon but an Irish I do like is Red Breast 12 it runs around 60-70 a bottle.

Tonight I'm enjoying Glenfiditch Fire and Cane.

B78B92C6-E05B-4A30-B626-B402AFB96B52.jpeg
Camping at Beverly Beach State Park, the better half is checking on dinner in the background. Mixed drinks after this....

So I tried my Hydromel tonight. It was terrible. I'll try it again in 3 months but I don't think that it will improve that much.

After that I enjoyed a glass of Honeywood Blackberry Wine with dinner, and now I'm enjoying a dram of Fire and Cane

Last Edited:
Canadian Old Fashioned (Crown Royal Bourbon Mash) with Dinner, then Fire And and Cane (have I mentioned that it's damn good whiskey), and now I'm enjoying some Ransom Dry Gin because I have to make the Glenfidditch last until Friday.

F82871E8-D787-45CC-8126-52CE0BACAA8C.jpeg

Trying out Woodinville bourbon since it is from the northwest.

So far not really impressed for the price ($37). It isn't bad, but there are a ton of bourbons under $30 I would pick first.

Taking the Greyhound* to Friday-Ville. After a "fun" filled day of work, two equipment failures, and spectacular jackass of a client calling in at the tail end of the day, I'm ready for it.

* Gin and grapefruit juice.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads