JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Had a Serrano Paloma made with Espalon Respado infused with Red Serrano Peppers fresh out of the garden with dinner. Racked my meads into secondary, I lost my marbles so I couldn't try any of it. Now I'm enjoying the Serrano Tequila neat it tastes like fresh serrano peppers with fruity tequila underneath it has a good pepper burn but not unbearable.

Boodles Gin & tonic. I normally go with Tanqueray, but I tried another one today. Its not bad, though I believe I will stick with my standard fare after this bottle is consumed.

I had a whisky coke with dinner (and a Serrano Tequila Coke but that was a nope) and now I have to finish 3 creme de mure highballs because I decided to make my wife something she liked that wasn't 30% ABV.

2 oz CDM
6 oz Mure Pepino La Croix

2 oz CDM
6 oz Lavender Soda

2 oz CDM
4 oz Plain Soda

OK back to some Kamchatka Vodka, which goes down like soda pop.

I have a question. actually 2.
What are the best cheapest Bourbons that OR sells in their stores?
#2 What is the best cheapest Vodka they sell?
Being on a tight budget, it behooves me to go as cheap as possible, or just drink cheap beer. 100 proof is best, but 80 beats nothing.
Prices would be greatly appreciated.
Gabby
Hic! o_O

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR