JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You guys are lucky...
I'm drinking Nyquil....gotta love a early in the school season cold...Yuck.
At least the cold is on its way out...I hope.
Andy

Ugh. The dreaded "beginning of the school year" bug. Having been married to a teacher most of my adult life, that crud always gets brought home. Now I have a daughter in school as well. :eek:

Hope you feel better.

I really prefer to drink what I am drinking straight, I am not into cocktails. A ice cube is about as much as I like to add to my alcohol. Just stopped by the Old Grog Shop in St. Helen's. Picked up a bottle it's a bit sweet to my likes from the taste the gentleman provided. Who knows it might grow on me. I know the ladies will like it. Its 70 proof. I was impressed by the owner he seems quite a neat character.

Tonight Ever Clear Generic 190 proof in a little apple juice to cut the bite!
Goes good in V-8 the Hot kind, nice kick to perk up the pepper.
Otherwise---
Not bad but I still like Vodka better!
Bottoms up! Here's to Absent Friends where ever they are!
Gabby

Local AF on the right for me and Occam's Hazer #4 for my beautiful wife on the left by Barley Brown's.

mHwNbkgsR7efKIED%zIB0Q.jpg

What brand/kind of Tequila?
Reposado, Blanco, Anjeo? I have really come to like Tequlia this summer and have tried several different brands and types. Always like to hear what others like and are drinking.
I believe it was Patrone 1800 gold. I know that it was ac100% aguave. I think it was 30-40$ for the bottle. If you have a recommendation for a tequila let me know please.

The whiskey I liked the best of all I have had is Jamesons gold reserve
Dont drink it often as it's a 100$ a bottle. Normally Jamesons is pretty rough in my opinion.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top