JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
His chosen location was a bit poor, but only the timing if your referencing the fact that school was letting out soon. It's ridiculous that anyone would even consider making a connection with a law abiding citizen exercising his rights here in Oregon and a shooting in D.C..

Last year a week after the Aurora shooting my son and I passed a man OC in the electronics section in Target. As I rounded the corner of the next aisle there were about 5 store employees with security in a huddle. I stopped and asked if they were talking about the man oc in electronics. They answered, yes. I said, "isn't it great." The security guy said, Didn't you hear about the Aurora shooting." I said, " yes I did, and what does a man minding his own business here in Oregon in the electronis section of Target have to do with a shooting committed by a maniac in Colorado?" He didn't really have an answer.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top