JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
His chosen location was a bit poor, but only the timing if your referencing the fact that school was letting out soon. It's ridiculous that anyone would even consider making a connection with a law abiding citizen exercising his rights here in Oregon and a shooting in D.C..

Last year a week after the Aurora shooting my son and I passed a man OC in the electronics section in Target. As I rounded the corner of the next aisle there were about 5 store employees with security in a huddle. I stopped and asked if they were talking about the man oc in electronics. They answered, yes. I said, "isn't it great." The security guy said, Didn't you hear about the Aurora shooting." I said, " yes I did, and what does a man minding his own business here in Oregon in the electronis section of Target have to do with a shooting committed by a maniac in Colorado?" He didn't really have an answer.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top