JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That which you fear will befall you, and that which you train for will become manifest.
Being from N. California, I'm sure you speak from experience.

That being said, the current administration is trying to get us in line with the UN Small Arms Treaty.
You will never hear details about it in our mainstream media.

Here's what they want to do, directly from a Soros funded UN Rep this last July;

The Great UN Gun Debate - YouTube

They don't even want you to have BB guns.
Notice it was never aired in the US? The TRUTH about this "treaty" and its intent is right there.
Further proof that the media lies to us routinely. Their own opinions, they're entitled to. Their own facts, they are not.

There ARE very powerful groups with nearly unlimited financial resources (the UN its self is funded mainly by the US) out there who DO seek total disarmament for American Citizens, and they really ARE making their moves.

What does my being from Northern California have to do with your fear ? You have it on good authority that a UN Treaty will override the Supreme Court concerning the right of a citizen to keep and bear arms eh ? Would you care to provide some links to that authority ? Your two thoughts seem to me to at least be consistent.

They don't even want you to have BB guns.
Notice it was never aired in the US? The TRUTH about this "treaty" and its intent is right there.
Further proof that the media lies to us routinely. Their own opinions, they're entitled to. Their own facts, they are not..
So what about all the AirSoft guns out there... a local shop has taken over his fathers retail store with all the Airsoft guns, I would guess there is prolly 3-400 guns out there. I know the damage they cause is not the same, but it sure looks the part. and I think that is part of the issue, the Look of those nasty Asault weapons

What does my being from Northern California have to do with your fear ? You have it on good authority that a UN Treaty will override the Supreme Court concerning the right of a citizen to keep and bear arms eh ? Would you care to provide some links to that authority ? Your two thoughts seem to me to at least be consistent.

May be because your anti-gun state keeps these gungrabbers in office? The supreme court will never side with the constitution again, they are bought and paid for now. They have 4 years to finish the destruction and nothing to lose, except Hitlary's memory. :winkkiss:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top