JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If I were betting, I'd call this hysterics redux.

NRA makes claims that Obama will wait until his second term to push for a gun ban. DHS buys 450,000,000 rounds of ammo. Information comes out that Obama and the Brady idiots are having closed door talks. Within 24 hours of his reelection Obama starts talking gun ban. A few mass shootings happen, one under especially suspicious circumstances and in every case the shooter is dead and unable to answer any further questions. With 72 hours of the murders in Connecticut that b**** Feinstein has a list of very specific weapons with very specific characteristics that she wants out of the hands of Americans. Did she really come up with that list in just 3 days? No. The government has been coordinating this for at least the last 4 years. Don't call it hysterics. I'd say you'e either fooling yourself or extremely ignorant.

? No. The government has been coordinating this for at least the last 4 years. Don't call it hysterics. I'd say you'e either fooling yourself or extremely ignorant.

So your saying the "government" set up the murder of school children in order to push through an AWB ??

There are a lot of gun owners that support banning AR's and so called hi cap mags. They should read the Brady Bunch long term plan. It starts with banning AR's and so called hi cap mags and ends with banning all firearms. One step at a time.

So let us lose the present while we fear the future. Great way to function.

So your saying the "government" set up the murder of school children in order to push through an AWB ??

No. I'm saying that circumstances surrounding the shooting in Aurora Colorado were extremely suspicious. I'm also saying that it would not surprise me one bit if the shooting in Connecticut was a false flag attack in order to finally push through a gun ban, but there's not enough evidence in the open pointing to that. But our government would never do anything like that right? Google Operation Northwoods. It's nothing our government hasn't contemplated before.

All this hoarding and war profiteering has given us exactly what we fear. This is what it will be like if a ban is passed. If transfers are prohibited, expect worse until the day of enactment.

The hoarding also diminishes the opportunity for new enthusiasts to try out the cool guns. We are limiting our population growth and our political strength at the same time. I have tried out just about every evil black rifle ever made but I am saddened for all those who have not had that pleasure. Think of the children who will never be able enjoy shooting an M4 like his or her father used in the war. We are losing our history and traditions. These are the good old days...

Happy hoarding days... :)

Yes think of the children...

I was a college student, living on the GI bill and a part-time job when the Clinton Era AWB came into affect. It drove me nuts not to be able to buy a lot of guns I wanted. When it expired in 2004, I was living in Japan. However, I took advantage of the lapse by ordering everything I could, and having it delivered to my dad's house in Oregon. Since returning to the USA in 2007, knowing that a return to strict gun laws was all but inevitable, I tried to buy something, whatever I could afford, with nearly every paycheck. While others were buying new cars, taking nice vacations, and wearing the latest fashions, I was buying what ammo I could afford, getting the AKs, FALs, ARs, and other weapons I had always wanted, along with magazines and ammo. And now, guess what? I'm sitting pretty, and have actually thinned out my collection a bit in recent months, usually at a modest profit, but without price gouging.
Though I feel bad for future generations, I don't have a lot of sympathy for those who've been able to buy those Pmags, ARs, full capacity Glock magazines, and ammunition while they had the chance, because their priorities were elsewhere.

......that having been said, I'm totally against any laws restricting the ability of law abiding persons to acquire the magazines, ammo, and weapons they desire. If it were up to me, the 1994 Hughes Amendment would be repealed, military personel would be able to bring home full-auto/elect fire weapons like they did in WWII, and all those Stg43s, MG42s, and AKs being found in warehouses in Europe and the Middle East would make there way to the US, for American gun owners to appreciate.

NRA makes claims that Obama will wait until his second term to push for a gun ban. DHS buys 450,000,000 rounds of ammo. Information comes out that Obama and the Brady idiots are having closed door talks. Within 24 hours of his reelection Obama starts talking gun ban. A few mass shootings happen, one under especially suspicious circumstances and in every case the shooter is dead and unable to answer any further questions. With 72 hours of the murders in Connecticut that b**** Feinstein has a list of very specific weapons with very specific characteristics that she wants out of the hands of Americans. Did she really come up with that list in just 3 days? No. The government has been coordinating this for at least the last 4 years. Don't call it hysterics. I'd say you'e either fooling yourself or extremely ignorant.

No. I'm saying that circumstances surrounding the shooting in Aurora Colorado were extremely suspicious. I'm also saying that it would not surprise me one bit if the shooting in Connecticut was a false flag attack in order to finally push through a gun ban, but there's not enough evidence in the open pointing to that. But our government would never do anything like that right? Google Operation Northwoods. It's nothing our government hasn't contemplated before.

I don't believe our government is THAT evil to have had a hand in the tragedy in Connecticut, but I do believe they were waiting for the right circumstances to give them the political power to pounce on our 2A rights.

I do not blame anyone who is buying right now. I cannot see how the manufactures are to blame for this. I have not seen one on TV calling for restrictions. One needs to remember what the want to be king stated in a response to gun control questions during the debates. He would like to see reasonable controls on all guns developed for military purposes. Now depending on how far back he cares to go with that thought. He will get everything, since all guns trace their roots to the military, then the civilian markets. Remember the assault weapon of WW1 was the 1903 Springfield, Lee Enfield & the Mauser 98. So if they have their way, kiss all guns good by. I hope I am wrong, don't think so. So I cannot blame anyone for buying. I am.

You left out the Clackamas Town Center shooting that was interupted by a cc'er and was stopped short of a "mass" shooting. Did not acheive the desired results so another was required too further swing sentiment. The "Bushmaster" was in the trunk. If not, the media would have been all over it from the beginning.

Just to be clear, I am hoarding one (1) evil Bushmaster carbine and given I shoot maybe 20 rounds a year from it, my ammo hoard should last a decade or two... :)

Oh, and some people need to lighten up and have a sense of humor. If you got to know me, you still wouldn't like me but you might understand my sarcastic sense of humor... :)

2-4 months from now, there are two distinct possibilities.

1) An AWB fails to pass a vote in the Republican-controlled House.

2) An AWB succeeds to pass a vote in the Republican-controlled House.

Much like the stock market's reaction to action from the Federal Reserve, the market for AR-15s and other "ban" items will react almost instantly to the results of this upcoming vote.

For those unable to afford an AR-15 at current prices, it's worth waiting until this vote happens. Either AR-15s will become more affordable, or even less affordable, overnight.

Feinstein keeps working on new ban bills. I'm guessing they start with the previous bill and add more weapons and conditions. I'll bet her staff has spent countless hours on this since 2004 and probably before.

I think a number of items she proposes may be unconstitutional but they won't let pesky details like that get in their way.

I have a healthy dislike of Feinstein too.

When threats of emergency legislation present, it's the citizen's duty under the second to get as much as possible into civilian circulation as soon as possible.
Emergency legislation is effective immediately.
Never give an inch. Now IS the time to acquire. We've seen a story based on lies, with more holes than Swiss cheese be effectively used to persuade even some of those among our ranks to ASK to sell out one of our most precious rights.
It's happened before, there's a reason we have the 2nd. People smarter than most of us had experience as well as great foresight.

Power must remain with the people, and leaving stuff to be pulled is foolish. Furthermore, the firearms prohibitionists whine loudly, but the AMERICAN PEOPLE make a much louder statement by buying out every firearms retailer that quick.
That says something that no amount of Fuds whining on an internet forum can say. It clearly says, the people ARE NOT for firearms prohibition! It's NOT internet posturing & chest thumping, it's action, and actions speak louder than words.
It's people emptying their bank accounts during Christmas time to arm themselves if they already haven't. News lies can't even distort that one.

As for Gunbroker on Ol' 82nd, He's scared to death. His business in under the axe. He's thanking the Lord that he got a pad so he can figure out what to do with his life, now that half his brothers in arms have seemingly forsaken his business in the long run with their willingness and or complacency about giving up or threatening their GOD GIVEN RIGHTS.

Hello People.... You have to ASK PERMISSION from your chief LEO to have NFA weapons. If for whatever reason, they decide to decline permission, you're arsed-out.

Never give an inch, especially when there's as many inconsistencies and changing stories as there have been in these last emotionally stirring incidences.
I mean, heck... Half you guys are friends with LEOs. Ask any one that'll speak in confidence to you off the record. There's a darn good reason they've not released security footage from Clackamas. They think there may have been more than one involved. Let alone the inconsistencies in the Newtown incident, the two happenings that sparked this hysteria.

Never allow one bit of legislation based on lies to pass, lest you sell out everybody around you. Fear based legislation's happened before.

ETA;
Right now, it's "those other guys's evil looking rifles" Next if you haven't consistently hunted, you have no reason for that .30-06 bolt action sniper rifle. (Seriously, one can do more damage with a bolt action while concealed).
Then why do you need Pistols?

This stuff has happened elsewhere, many times. Those selling out others with "evil semi-autos" through wishy-washy complacency...
They're coming after YOURS next.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads