JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A guy from another forum I frequent was carjacked at gun point in West Seattle last night. Please keep an eye out for his truck. Call the police if you see it, the driver is likely armed and dangerous. Here's what the victim posted:
Please look out for a grey 1990's-boxy style F150 XL extended cab, 2 door, 2wd. The DIY black pin-striping along both sides of the truck would be a dead giveaway. Plus the tires say "American Prospector". The suspect is armed and dangerous obviously so please call 911 if you spot it.

The truck had enough gas to get down to vancouver or even maybe portland.

Also just a note to be careful in a similar situation, even if you think your neighborhood is safe. This guy creeped up on me out about 20 feet from my front door. Although it's not unusual to see some people walking around at 1am around here.

And a picture of the truck:
miscpics108.jpg

More to the story:
West Seattle Blog? » West Seattle Crime Watch: Early-morning carjacking; auto theft

First off,was he actually in West Seattle or RAT CITY? Kinda fluttering the line?

And because the jacker was successful,might I ASSume your friend was,as Uncle Ted says,unarmed and vulnerable?

Because I wouldn't go to west Seattle/rat city unarmed.
Hope all goes well for your friend,but I suspect the truck is chopped by now

First off,was he actually in West Seattle or RAT CITY? Kinda fluttering the line?
And because the jacker was successful,might I ASSume your friend was,as Uncle Ted says,unarmed and vulnerable?
Because I wouldn't go to west Seattle/rat city unarmed.
Hope all goes well for your friend,but I suspect the truck is chopped by now
I don't believe he was armed. The exact location is in the link to the story.
The purpose of this thread is to raise awareness of the stolen truck as well as to remind people to be careful.

I was just in White Center on 16th for some Crawfish. Just walking back to my car some gangster black guy in his car rolled down his window and strolled slowly gawking at us until we reached the car. Don't know what he was trying to do. At first I assumed he wanted to ask us something. Definitely carry if you intend to be around White Center/Delridge if not you're just asking for trouble. Lots of thugs, mostly teens that do street muggings and low lives who frequent the bars on 16th. I know because I use to have a few old high school buddies from there and they are definitely bout' that life.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top