Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

West Seattle carjacking at gun point.

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by tunus, Jan 30, 2013.

1. tunus

tunus PDX, United States Active Member

A guy from another forum I frequent was carjacked at gun point in West Seattle last night. Please keep an eye out for his truck. Call the police if you see it, the driver is likely armed and dangerous. Here's what the victim posted:
    And a picture of the truck:
    miscpics108.jpg

More to the story:
    West Seattle Blog? » West Seattle Crime Watch: Early-morning carjacking; auto theft

2. mjbskwim

mjbskwim Salmon,Idaho Well-Known Member

First off,was he actually in West Seattle or RAT CITY? Kinda fluttering the line?

And because the jacker was successful,might I ASSume your friend was,as Uncle Ted says,unarmed and vulnerable?

Because I wouldn't go to west Seattle/rat city unarmed.
    Hope all goes well for your friend,but I suspect the truck is chopped by now

3. ATCclears

ATCclears Seattle area, WA Well-Known Member

White Center is not nice. Take your concealed-carry pistol with you if you go...

Peter

4. tunus

I don't believe he was armed. The exact location is in the link to the story.
    The purpose of this thread is to raise awareness of the stolen truck as well as to remind people to be careful.

5. hermannr

hermannr Okanogan Highlands Well-Known Member

And the purpose of our comments is to remind the victim, and everyone else. If you are armed, you can fight back. Someone tried to jack my truck when I was in it would be dead.

6. tunus

Fair enough.

7. Seattle206

Seattle206 Beacon Hill Member

I was just in White Center on 16th for some Crawfish. Just walking back to my car some gangster black guy in his car rolled down his window and strolled slowly gawking at us until we reached the car. Don't know what he was trying to do. At first I assumed he wanted to ask us something. Definitely carry if you intend to be around White Center/Delridge if not you're just asking for trouble. Lots of thugs, mostly teens that do street muggings and low lives who frequent the bars on 16th. I know because I use to have a few old high school buddies from there and they are definitely bout' that life.