JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I went into GGGS in Medford looking for 7.62x54r and they had some 50 rd boxes of Remington and 1 235 rd box of Winchester which I bought.

I was in sportsmans last week and just happened to stumble upon a stack of bulk 22 and cci, it was gone in a couple of minutes.
but if you wanted to drive all the way down to newberg I would sell you 325 lead for $20

Keep trying. I have my "route" and schedule but just when I figure things out, they dry up again. It does seem to be a matter of timing and luck. By the time you would see a lead on here, it would be bought up. I've seen a fully stocked shelf at Cebelas be bone dry within an hour. You have to keep at it and hope that you get there just when they put it out.

Sportsmens warehouse says they're getting 22 in every week. It's hit and miss finding it, but it's coming in now didn't used to.

I walked into the Sportsmens warehouse and they has 12 boxes of Remington thunderbolt 22. I bought one.

Departed FedEx location KERNERSVILLE, NC

Estimated delivery : Sat 5/16/2015

I scored two 500 round bricks of Thunderbolt for $49.98 shipped from Gander Mountain this weekend.

10 cents a round... I'm not sure if that's a score or a screwing. Now if both combined were were that price...
CDNN has been selling for that too, sad............

Get it while you can... It's not making much of a comeback IMO.
IMO also - that there ARE even threads like this proves its not. If it were actually 'coming back' as some suggest there would be more positive signs such as more people reporting finding it at regular intervals as opposed to having to stick to their 'route' for deliver times, mentioning being lucky AND when they do find it it's gone in a few minutes. None of this is positive evidence of it 'coming back' - this is little more than like rats roaming for the last scrap and pouncing on it when found.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top