JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A-while back, I think in late Jan or Feb when all this covid19 stuff was happening I asked where will ammo prices go? Most of you laughed when I said, I think 9mm could hit 50 cents per round..I was bored and looking for some 6.5 Grendel ammo this am, when I saw this ad.. Now S&B is great stuff a lot of my hunting ammo is made by them, never any F2Fire or to feed always pretty clean, and for the most part fairly consistent in Fps. LOLOL But dang son almost 1000$ for a case of 9mm, when will the madness end, I dont think it will end at least not in the next few years, and now that `THE DONALD/WIFE` have the covid , well Jerry worlds will collide. Could 9mm surpass even 1$ per round, lolol, yup I think so... yall hang on its going to get bumpy...I have stopped buying ammo, im sick of the we might ship in 3/4 weeks only to be told not in stock, ill trade my surplus 9mm for extra hunting ammo but that is it, ill just sit in y home awaiting the end of the world....Get Well POTUS/FLOTUS....have a happy week end..

Screenshot_2020-10-02 ARMSLIST - For Sale 1,000 rds NEW S B BRASS 9MM 124GR FMJ.png

A-while back, I think in late Jan or Feb when all this covid19 stuff was happening I asked where will ammo prices go? Most of you laughed when I said, I think 9mm could hit 50 cents per round..I was bored and looking for some 6.5 Grendel ammo this am, when I saw this ad.. Now S&B is great stuff a lot of my hunting ammo is made by them, never any F2Fire or to feed always pretty clean, and for the most part fairly consistent in Fps. LOLOL But dang son almost 1000$ for a case of 9mm, when will the madness end, I dont think it will end at least not in the next few years, and now that `THE DONALD/WIFE` have the covid , well Jerry worlds will collide. Could 9mm surpass even 1$ per round, lolol, yup I think so... yall hang on its going to get bumpy...I have stopped buying ammo, im sick of the we might ship in 3/4 weeks only to be told not in stock, ill trade my surplus 9mm for extra hunting ammo but that is it, ill just sit in y home awaiting the end of the world....Get Well POTUS/FLOTUS....have a happy week end..

View attachment 757310
Asking and paying are 2 very different things. Are these selling at this price?

Ive got around 500 lbs of loaded ammo but I'm not shooting it. The next month will tell me whether to continue sitting on it or head to the range .

FWIW I'm seeing bulk 300 BO at $2 a round. Dark days peeps.

Selling at these prices is all dependent on what will the market tolerate... Seen 124gr Federal HST on the classifieds here for $1.50/round, that $75/box of 50... It gets up to $2.00/round, I'll consider liquidating some...

We live in crazy times...

Last time this happened there was some real sorry remanufactured ammo on the market .,some look like they were using reclaimed powder .after just a few rounds it looked like roofing tar in the barrel .

Asking and paying are 2 very different things. Are these selling at this price?

I won't buy FMJ at this price, not when others are selling it for much less. I have seen JHP sell for that, but mostly the premium stuff (HS, HST, SXT, GD, et. al.), but since I have about 2K of 9mm, 5K+ of .40 and 2.5K+ of .45, half JHP half FMJ, I am not inclined to spend premium $ for premium handgun ammo much less FMJ.

It looks like some places are selling ammo they dont even have in stock .It might be good to keep what one has .selling the ammo for .75 a round and then running out and paying 100. Plus for it ,if you can find it . Doesnt make sense.
Who knows where all this is going to end up when it washes out.

It looks like some places are selling ammo they dont even have in stock .It might be good to keep what one has .selling the ammo for .75 a round and then running out and paying 100. Plus for it ,if you can find it . Doesnt make sense.
Who knows where all this is going to end up when it washes out.

I have sold ball ammo and then upgraded to JHP/JSP. Paid a bit more for the upgrade - usually - but it was worth it. Right now there are not too many deals out there. At this point I am more inclined to buy rifle ammo than pistol ammo; if SHTF I would use more rifle than pistol ammo in a firefight - the pistol being a backup for the rifle. Just bought 1K of 7.62x39 SP ammo yesterday for a decent price (34¢/rd IIRC), albeit Russian ammo - still better than any FMJ.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews