Well its happened almost $1000 for 1K of 9mm

Reactions
A-while back, I think in late Jan or Feb when all this covid19 stuff was happening I asked where will ammo prices go? Most of you laughed when I said, I think 9mm could hit 50 cents per round..I was bored and looking for some 6.5 Grendel ammo this am, when I saw this ad.. Now S&B is great stuff a lot of my hunting ammo is made by them, never any F2Fire or to feed always pretty clean, and for the most part fairly consistent in Fps. LOLOL But dang son almost 1000$ for a case of 9mm, when will the madness end, I dont think it will end at least not in the next few years, and now that `THE DONALD/WIFE` have the covid , well Jerry worlds will collide. Could 9mm surpass even 1$ per round, lolol, yup I think so... yall hang on its going to get bumpy...I have stopped buying ammo, im sick of the we might ship in 3/4 weeks only to be told not in stock, ill trade my surplus 9mm for extra hunting ammo but that is it, ill just sit in y home awaiting the end of the world....Get Well POTUS/FLOTUS....have a happy week end..

Screenshot_2020-10-02 ARMSLIST - For Sale 1,000 rds NEW S B BRASS 9MM 124GR FMJ.png

Reactions
A-while back, I think in late Jan or Feb when all this covid19 stuff was happening I asked where will ammo prices go? Most of you laughed when I said, I think 9mm could hit 50 cents per round..I was bored and looking for some 6.5 Grendel ammo this am, when I saw this ad.. Now S&B is great stuff a lot of my hunting ammo is made by them, never any F2Fire or to feed always pretty clean, and for the most part fairly consistent in Fps. LOLOL But dang son almost 1000$ for a case of 9mm, when will the madness end, I dont think it will end at least not in the next few years, and now that `THE DONALD/WIFE` have the covid , well Jerry worlds will collide. Could 9mm surpass even 1$ per round, lolol, yup I think so... yall hang on its going to get bumpy...I have stopped buying ammo, im sick of the we might ship in 3/4 weeks only to be told not in stock, ill trade my surplus 9mm for extra hunting ammo but that is it, ill just sit in y home awaiting the end of the world....Get Well POTUS/FLOTUS....have a happy week end..

View attachment 757310
Asking and paying are 2 very different things. Are these selling at this price?

The Heretic

Reactions
Asking and paying are 2 very different things. Are these selling at this price?
I won't buy FMJ at this price, not when others are selling it for much less. I have seen JHP sell for that, but mostly the premium stuff (HS, HST, SXT, GD, et. al.), but since I have about 2K of 9mm, 5K+ of .40 and 2.5K+ of .45, half JHP half FMJ, I am not inclined to spend premium $ for premium handgun ammo much less FMJ.

SUPER X

Reactions
It looks like some places are selling ammo they dont even have in stock .It might be good to keep what one has .selling the ammo for .75 a round and then running out and paying 100. Plus for it ,if you can find it . Doesnt make sense.
Who knows where all this is going to end up when it washes out.

The Heretic

Reactions
It looks like some places are selling ammo they dont even have in stock .It might be good to keep what one has .selling the ammo for .75 a round and then running out and paying 100. Plus for it ,if you can find it . Doesnt make sense.
Who knows where all this is going to end up when it washes out.
I have sold ball ammo and then upgraded to JHP/JSP. Paid a bit more for the upgrade - usually - but it was worth it. Right now there are not too many deals out there. At this point I am more inclined to buy rifle ammo than pistol ammo; if SHTF I would use more rifle than pistol ammo in a firefight - the pistol being a backup for the rifle. Just bought 1K of 7.62x39 SP ammo yesterday for a decent price (34¢/rd IIRC), albeit Russian ammo - still better than any FMJ.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Lead Farm Precision Rifle Match
The Lead Farm
34006 Gwinn Rd, Prosser, WA 99350, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom