JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That doesn't sound very good for Paul, hope his ailment doesn't drag on or cause much suffering. We've met him a few times, easy to carry on a conversation with for sure.

One of the best gun channels out there, they set a good standard so I will continue to watch and support

More to the story and will let Paul say the "headline" for himself. (queued up to the moment)

I heard. Terrible news as his channel was no nonsense, no shill quality content.
Pancreatic cancer I think?

I wish him and his family the best. Hopefully his brother Roy can pick up where Paul left off.

One of the best gun channels out there, they set a good standard so I will continue to watch and support

More to the story and will let Paul say the "headline" for himself. (queued up to the moment)
Sh!t, pancreatic cancer is tough. When I was around 10 I lost someone very close and it was ugly. Almost zero medical advances there since 1990.

I agree, currently I am in one as well.

I really enjoy his videos as well

Lost my Mom to Cancer, not to diminish those with it, but it's devastating to watch, powerless as it slowly takes a person, reducing their function and mobility day by day week by week.. ugh!

Well... I have my own thoughts and things I would like to say, but... I have entirely too much respect for the man to ignore his requests of us... and will refrain. He's easily earned at least that much.

Also by request, I don't plan on jumping ship and think it will be interesting to see which direction his channel takes.

I haven't watched much of Paul Harrel. What I have listened to has me seeing him as a very intelligent and well spoken person. It's very sad to me what his outlook is. What I don't understand is how supposedly intelligent human beings can allow, or look to, completely unknown to them people for their knowledge? Too many people have lost the ability to disseminate between crack pot's blathering and sensible discussion.
Looking at the current leadership in this country is positive proof that we're in trouble here.

Last Edited:
He's such a great resource, so sad to learn this. My older brother is currently terminal with pancreatic cancer, it's a horrible disease. He's only 58. Take care of yourselves everyone.

He's such a great resource, so sad to learn this. My older brother is currently terminal with pancreatic cancer, it's a horrible disease. He's only 58. Take care of yourselves everyone.
Prayers for your brother, I lost a very close to me step dad at the age of 11, he was only 40. Now, I'm 43 and battling Multiple Myeloma, life ain't fair for sure.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top