JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thing is he won't be the one coming after you, he'll hide in his ivory tower looking down on the revolting peasants

The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed now and then with the blood of tyrants

So under his rule will cops be required to use muskets as well? Since there will be no more semi-automatic, pumps, or revolvers they should be fine.

This Bateman character is an idiot. He uses an example of mental instability in a shooting incident to support a political assault on the 2A. Can't have both ways "kernal".

It's not your ordinary liberal type anti-gun person to be worried about. It's people like this Bateman who have an assumed sense of expertise and gravitas that are the real folks to to be concerned about.

"We Will Pry Your Gun From Your Cold, Dead, Fingers"

Not sure who the "WE" is in that statement but If and only IF your dumb rump is still alive you can try.

What truly amazes me is that he believes that the National Guard is the only militia allowed in this country. While I agree that the organized militia IS part of the militia, he completely forgets about the unorganized militia, a part of US code (10 USC § 311 - Militia: composition and classes | Title 10 - Armed Forces | U.S. Code | LII / Legal Information Institute) "(a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.
(b) The classes of the militia are—
(1) the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and
(2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia."

The plan is to remove guns from the subjects. Those that own the politicians have more money to buy them with than we do. Remember Obama is serving two terms as president.

The plan is to remove guns from the subjects. Those that own the politicians have more money to buy them with than we do. Remember Obama is serving two terms as president.

Not Three?
No matter, we always knew it would come to this. Would have been better for US if it had been Clinton or Carter but the Law of Unintended Consequences swings both ways

What truly amazes me is that he believes that the National Guard is the only militia allowed in this country. While I agree that the organized militia IS part of the militia, he completely forgets about the unorganized militia, a part of US code (10 USC § 311 - Militia: composition and classes | Title 10 - Armed Forces | U.S. Code | LII / Legal Information Institute) "(a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.
(b) The classes of the militia are—
(1) the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and
(2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia."

He looks like he had a dozen cheeseburgers too many.

I've served with some truly outstanding officers during my career, some of whom I was ready to follow into hell, if required (and had the Russians crossed the border, we would have made that march)....but this guy is not of that caliber.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top