JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lt. Col. Robert Bateman. You swore the Oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States. We all swore the Oath. Now you are attacking it. You are a traitor! Please come to my house first when your confiscation starts. PM me and I will provide a 8 digit grid coord. Come and take it!

The plan is to remove guns from the subjects. Those that own the politicians have more money to buy them with than we do. Remember Obama is serving two terms as president.

Not if good fortune sets on the country.
Not if our prayers are answered !

This Bateman character is an idiot. He uses an example of mental instability in a shooting incident to support a political assault on the 2A. Can't have both ways "kernal".

It's not your ordinary liberal type anti-gun person to be worried about. It's people like this Bateman who have an assumed sense of expertise and gravitas that are the real folks to to be concerned about.

I guess the libs in DHS are not your ordinary type then. As that is where he consults with and works for. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM could it just be another rogue radical in the obammy administration he does not know about?

Lt. Col. Robert Bateman. You swore the Oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States. We all swore the Oath. Now you are attacking it. You are a traitor! Please come to my house first when your confiscation starts. PM me and I will provide a 8 digit grid coord. Come and take it!

I'll throw in my coord. with ya SmawGunner and be waiting also.

Since I bought my gun legally, passed the bckround check and still have clean record, how do you expect to make a legal purchase and legal possession a crime after the fact? WRONG!

Since I bought my gun legally, passed the bckround check and still have clean record, how do you expect to make a legal purchase and legal possession a crime after the fact? WRONG!

The day they come for my gear is the day I become a criminal, (Their definition), My definition would be AMERICAN CITIZEN EXERCISING HIS 2A RIGHTS OF SELF DEFENSE, Thank you very much!!!

I've served with some truly outstanding officers during my career, some of whom I was ready to follow into hell, if required (and had the Russians crossed the border, we would have made that march)....but this guy is not of that caliber.

Like Gens. Wesley Clark and Stanly McChristal, he is one of those career officers who forget their Constitutional oaths, and have made the US Army into the bureaucratic institution it is today. Frankly, I'm glad to be out of the military.

I share your sentiment my friend but waiting until you are alone and outnumbered at your home is bad tactics.. nuff said here but I hope the point is taken as matters get worse. We did not want this and we did not start this...

Reading #4 actually made me bust up laughing. Any idiot that fails to grasp that the ammo my Father's bolt action rifle uses is the same ammo my semi-auto with detachable magazines uses knows nothing of firearms and likely very little of violence. What he knows is paper pushing. I have a lot of respect for good paper pushers. They get things done and the world needs them. I do not respect people claiming to be experts at something and then promptly spouting out blatant ignorance and stupidity.

I hire a number of vets in my line of work, I hear that a lot

And it's sad to have to say that. I joined the USMC as an 18 year old fresh out of high school, during the Reagan Administration, anticipating a showdown with the forces of communism. I left for the last time about six months after the 9/11 attacks, wanting to do my part to avenge the deaths of those who fell, but cynical, frustrated, and a lot less naive.

Reading #4 actually made me bust up laughing. Any idiot that fails to grasp that the ammo my Father's bolt action rifle uses is the same ammo my semi-auto with detachable magazines uses knows nothing of firearms and likely very little of violence. What he knows is paper pushing. I have a lot of respect for good paper pushers. They get things done and the world needs them. I do not respect people claiming to be experts at something and then promptly spouting out blatant ignorance and stupidity.

X2. He is clearly out of his element when talking about weapons, and I'd be curious to know what he actually did in the Army. His big talk about his job being "violence" is clearly aimed at all of the civilians who've never served in the military or are ignorant of the way things really are, thinking every MP is Jack Reacher and everyone who dons a uniform is an expert on warfare. This guy probably had more in common with Bradley Manning than he did with George S. Patton.

And it's sad to have to say that. I joined the USMC as an 18 year old fresh out of high school, during the Reagan Administration, anticipating a showdown with the forces of communism. I left for the last time about six months after the 9/11 attacks, wanting to do my part to avenge the deaths of those who fell, but cynical, frustrated, and a lot less naive.
Hey, thanks for your service.....don't get me wrong though, they are very proud and I am proud of them......they talk a lot about politics pouring out the end of a rifle

Thomas Jefferson had this to say, once: We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Declaration of Independence - Text Transcript

Thomas Jefferson had this to say, once: We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Declaration of Independence - Text Transcript

:s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top