JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Vietnam bring back sks,with c apture papers

Bosnian conflict m48 ZRak scope,

Japanese paratrooper type100 with original bayonet (not pictured)

Sorry about the lack of details in the pictures.

IMG_20221212_150120748.jpg IMG_20221212_150153288.jpg IMG_20221212_151050053.jpg IMG_20221212_151129151.jpg IMG_20221212_151334054.jpg

Beretta m1935 Romanian contract...matching

Mauser HSC Late war Army...matching

Hi- power Late war b-block...matching

Late war P-38...not matching

Colt pocket, hammer less..matching

IMG_20230409_131215616.jpg IMG_20230409_131002081.jpg download (7).jpeg download (3).jpeg download (4).jpeg

German occupation period CZ vz.27, likely mid-war. Earlier examples were finely blued, and later-war pistols were marked differently and were more crude in their construction than this example.

A8CD89BC-02C8-4B37-9ED3-16D7CC141E80.jpeg

Thanks, I know all the usual haunts, but I always ask. You never know who has what. The school rifle I mentioned came about like that. An associate in Hamer, ID has a vast museum grade collection of gear and uniforms. PAX

Thanks, I know all the usual haunts, but I always ask. You never know who has what. The school rifle I mentioned came about like that. An associate in Hamer, ID has a vast museum grade collection of gear and uniforms. PAX
I would love to have associates with a museum grade collection..lol... Does your school trainer have any markings on the stock?

I would love to have associates with a museum grade collection..lol... Does your school trainer have any markings on the stock?
Yes it does, looks branded, and the stock is one piece. No MUM but not scrubbed. I'll get some pictures up when it's doable. My friend has Nambu, C96, Luger, 1911, Nagant, MP44, Thompsen, M3 and a ton of bolt guns. Sniper Mauser, sniper Arisaka, sniper Garand (Winchester none the less), all with correct mounts and glass. I've spent hours with him drooling over his stash. PAX

Your friend has a very diverse collection...I like it..Your training rifle stock can be translated and you will know what school or district it's from.
He must not be married because there's stuff throughout his house and 4 room basement. There's one room full of giant scale models, tanks, planes, patrol boats. Many flags, garrison and unit. Alot of the unique uniforms are on manikins, such as an SS Panzer tank commander. He's even got a Jewish concentration camp prisoner's outfit. Everything imaginable. He collects and restores old radios too. PAX

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top