JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have quoted your words previously - I have stated that you do not have right to shoot the sh?* out of anyone unless you have been threatened first. You cannot use deadly force against a individual until you feel that you have been threatened and by thinking you can without being threatened you are a bigger menace than the inidivudal committing the crime. You sir are not a police officer - quit trying to act like one. If you pull a gun on someone with out being threatened the other individual has the right to defend himself and you are the cause of the escalation. The only time you can use deadly force or threaten with deadly force is to protect somone from harm or death. If you ever draw even on perpetrator for doing something like destruction of property and or theft you will be the poster child of not what do with a firearm. Dont believe me, you doint have to, the court room will prove the point. I do not necessarily want to lose something i worked for but I more importantly I dont want to be sued or spend time behind bars for something ignorant. I wish you luck in the future you will need it with your attitude.

James Ruby

All I have to say is,

bkb0000 said:
they use lethal force to resist my lawful citizen's arrest

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show