JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A unique, sureal, uncensored look at how the 2006 Isralie response to Hezboallah rocket attacks and following incursion into Lebenon affected the Israeli population and citizen soldiers, a true 1st person account that will open your eyes to Hezboallah's military potential.
<broken link removed>

I realy liked My First War.
I had to get past how/why this guy was allowed to leave his post and just cruise around with a camera like he did. He seemed to be some sort of Duffis with a camera!
Late in the film it is revealed he is a REMF officer and had permission from his COC. Apparently the IDF Reserves operate on a first name basis. You simply will not see this kind of openess in the US Mil. , and you'll never see batterys of Katuyska's filmed being launched towards friendlies, filmed by friendlies from an elevated flanking position only a few hundred meters distant. It made me realize just how compressed the battle space is in the ME, this battle was being fought a 2 hour drive from Tel Aviv and only minutes from Israeli Suburbs. The civilian response to the military operation, especialy crossing into Lebanon is well documented as is the fact that Hizballah had pre dispositioned tank killer squads all along the invasion zone, Bad JUJU for the tankers.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top