JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If anybody is watching the hearing on the proposed Washington AWB. They are proposing the you obtain an "Assault Weapon License" for each and every weapon that falls into there definition. So I you have a dozen AK's. You have to license each one and pay a fee for each one. Where is the fact that we had the right to defend ourselves against them!

Perform and apply the necessary age limitations, to go beyond immaturity. In the sense of common sense, do not give the immature the opportunity to acquire high velocity, large caliber weapons without a background check. This, I am agreeable with. Unfortunately, hormones prevail at the testicle level.

Phil Shave
Hear here!!

Bill Burris
Good points!!

Washington state should feel they need to be obligated for the safety of firearm owners, and the public. All that take steps for self protection, shall be educated.

Collect your tax deductions at the door.
That is all.

I feel like I am watching my gun rights evaporate.

Remember that this is just a discussion to bring it to the floor. Nothing has been voted on yet. Yes this will be a fight. But there is much more than banning this and banning that. If you have to pay to get a license to own firearms under there definition? Think of how many of these firearms are in this state and look at ALL the revenue this will generate. It's also about a tax or fee to the state.

The facts out weigh the peoples arguments. I gathered that the issue at hand was based around securing the firearm that did the damage. The firearm was seen as the cause, when the cause could have been eliminated by the owners actions, securing the firearm.

And I agree with RDB. This is about funds. Taxation. Washington wants to pull in funds for the privileged of having what we already rightfully have. It's utter BS IMO.

Can't wait for the State of WA too define "attack dogs" and include any thing with fur or other soft covering, teeth, three to four legs, ability to swim, run, jump or poop, and a capability to be leashed or harnessed or transported.:rolleyes:

And I agree with RDB. This is about funds. Taxation. Washington wants to pull in funds for the privileged of having what we already rightfully have. It's utter BS IMO.

On another note. It is also another form of registration if you have to list everything you own. Oh, and where is that Constitutional "RIGHT" to defend myself against you guys on the panel?

That "right" is apparent. It's not important, obviously. Where was there any announcement of said proposed bills before the public to gather and intervene/ They planned that in their defense!!

I just watched the whole thing and it was disgusting to see LEO officials and the State Attorney General flat out LIE.
- First lie from AG: When buying a pistol you have to undergo a stringent background check, but when buying a "Assault weapon" the only background check you undergo is done by the gun shop

- Second lie by a state Leo investigator: you can walk into any store and walk out with a gun that was designed to hunt and kill humans with no questions asked

This mentality by politicians and sycophants that you must win at all cost so there is no rule or obligations to be honest is DISGUSTING! Shame on them and the people who support the tactics. The real Nazis.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top