JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
LOL: Sean Davis on Twitter

Screenshot from 2018-07-31 20-29-38.png

@awshoot, I believe the NRA's statement might be in response to the meltdown from the Hollywood elites that this is going to bring about Armageddon... I agree that it is protected by the 1A.

So much really bad information about this subject out there. I heard a couple of conservative commentators on the radio that are sadly ill informed on this topic. And they're falling victim to the phony baloney scare of "gang-bangers and terrorists" suddenly being able to get untraceable, unregistered guns. Really? Folks? Really? Are you that f@%cking dense that you don't know they ALREADY DO THAT and have been doing it for a very, very long time. Bunch of lying, emotionally driven BS artists running the damn narrative on this one.

These files will be released. They can't stop them forever, because it is a legitimate 1st amendment issue. And once they're out there, they're out there - forever.

Now, as a counter offensive measure, what lawsuits could be filed to restrict downloads of information that THEY believe to be important? What good for the goose and all that.

I'm sure this will work about as well as making MP3s illegal to download.

Not sure how many are old enough to get that reference and chuckle over it.

Hey progressives, you can't stop progress, even if it offends your morals. . .

As I've pointed out before, this is simply political theater, the plans were already on the internet and effectively dust to the wind... Restricting digitized information is a exercise in futility, as several governments have found out over the years....

And they should arrest the entire archives staff of both the National Library and the Smithsonian, both of whom have blueprints to many weapons far more exciting then just small arms! Need blue prints for that pesky 1943 era P-38, no problem, or how about that 1970 Navy Destroyer? Sure thing, not a problem, send us your money and we will get those right to you, would you like paper or a thumb drive?:D
How about those expired Colt blueprints, or those of J.M. Browning? Sure thing, be sure to tip your server before you leave!

So I'm searching the net for how to order these schematics from the National Library or Smithsonian and I got sidetracked at archive.org. :)

2231 Firearms manuals: Firearm Manuals : Free Texts : Free Download, Borrow and Streaming : Internet Archive
93941 manuals in total: The ARCHIVE.ORG Manual Library : Free Texts : Free Download, Borrow and Streaming : Internet Archive

and here, a 3gb zip file described as "This is every firearm related blueprint I have been able to find ...": FIREARMS FIREARM BLUEPRINT COLLECTION : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top