JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Internet petitions are just digital masturbation, though. Now file an ACTUAL recall petition with the Secretary of State's office, and THAT begins a legal process with meaning.

This is good for getting attention for the cause, but as an interaction with .Gov it's like pizzing yourself in brown trousers, you get a warm feeling and that's about it.
UNFORTUNATELY FOR US, everything you said is true! Impeachment (per se) is just rhetoric BS.

An actual recall is a much more legal process and involves a detailed process to proceed through the courts. Therein lies a HUGE financial hurdle for ANY organization/individual because of one single factor. By Washington State Law, (I believe I have this right) any 'elected official' has the right of legal services provided by the citizens for the office into which said official is elected. IE: Your tax dollars used to defend against you!

Translated means the elected official has "unlimited" funds to fight you in court! Been there, done that..
On the plus side, I made/fought my case to the state supreme court on my own (no lawyers) and lost on a technicality for around $800 because the city only asked for filing fees instead of going for atty. fees as well. Although I lost the battle, I won the war because the recall I started removed the mayor at the next election. Somewhere around $130~150K in atty. fees if I remember right.

Would I like to remove inslee & ferguson? Damn right I would! but the least cost would be thru public info to get a no vote on them at the next election. Lets focus on that.. Yes? No?

Dan

online petitions don't count for anything, period. The state has 2 weeks to reply to the complainants, the clocked started yesterday. Nothing else to report at this time.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top