JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey everybody, looking to do some outdoor shooting tomorrow and my usual spot (issaquah sportsmens club) is closed mondays and tuesdays. I was hoping to do some shooting on public land so i can get a chance to shoot how i like. I'm in the greater seattle /eastside area and not looking to go too terribly far, although I know outdoor shooting has gotten more and more difficult over the past few years.
I was wondering if anybody knows whether the gravel pit off of I-90 off of NF-55 is still open to the public? I've also heard it referred to as the Subaru pit because there used to be Subaru remains at the entrance. If this place is no longer open does anyone know any areas nearby? I'm a responsible person who cleans up all of my trash and doesn't want to ruin any good spots for everyone else. any info would be greatly appreciated. please feel free to respond here or send me a private message. thanks in advance!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top