JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey all,

I just finally moved out of washington county to Florence. Unfortunately that lost me access to the tillamook forest and its lanes, however its for the better for me and my wife.

I am going to be a member of the gunclub down here but there are a couple of "restrictions" no steel on the pistol range and such and some caliber things.

I am looking at an outdoor spot where I can shoot steel and my 500 magnum and a 50 beowulf (literally never shot it cause idk where). Maybe 50 yards max? Anyone living around florence know a spot? The problem I am having is, that I cant drive out an hour to a spot and then an hour back due to a back injury that is going to stay forever. I am looking on ohunt but I am vastly unfamiliar with the surrounding area here.

Any input appreciated! Thank you!

We have a range in town but I find it boring punching holes in paper mostly.

Id like to shoot steel and am looking to get a dueling tree and a hostage plate and they said "no steel" on that range, at minimum no steel on the pistol range and no 50cals. Thats lame so...

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top