JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Liberals....

your-rights-end-where-my-feelings-begin.jpg

Aloha, Mark

If you got Amazon prime there is a documentary that you can download for free called KEEP and BEAR the moive.
It pretty good I downloaded it the other day and watched it this morning when I was waiting at the truck stop drinking coffee lol it's only a hour and 15 minutes.
Sorry I put this post on this thread because it deals with the topic you will see if you watch it

If you got Amazon prime there is a documentary that you can download for free called KEEP and BEAR the moive.
It pretty good I downloaded it the other day and watched it this morning when I was waiting at the truck stop drinking coffee lol it's only a hour and 15 minutes.
Sorry I put this post on this thread because it deals with the topic you will see if you watch it

Do you have a link to it?

Im still at work I will see if I can get a link later .
I just found it looking through Amazon videos or movies I have to get out my tablet and see if I can get WiFi when I get a chance.im working now well kinda working . cleaning trailers lol

Guess coffee and a movie would be better than lizards. :rolleyes:

Duracoat Firearms paint i did it well me and my nephew did we built the gun for a Christmas gift for her a few years ago.
I'm really sorry for helping to drift this thread but, how durable is that paint? My daughter's AR9 has some mismatched pinks that I'd like to match.

I'm really sorry for helping to drift this thread but, how durable is that paint? My daughter's AR9 has some mismatched pinks that I'd like to match.
So far so good it's pretty good.its kinda exspesive 36 bucks for like 4 oz and if you order online it is shipped as hazmat so shipping is more

It comes with the paint and s little bottle of hardner you mix it up and use a airbrush or a small paint sprayer to apply it then let it sit for like 30 hours or something like that.

Duracoat is good for preventing rust. However it isn't impact resistant, can be relatively easy to scratch, etc. Cerakote is a more durable finish, but is not as easy to apply, and costs more. May also get into crevices where you don't want it to go to, but that isn't much of an issue for rifles where you can just keep the bolt separate from parts being coated.

So for a finish to prevent rust and change color and all that, duracoat is the way to go if you don't want to pay someone else to do cerakote and/or don't feel confident in doing it yourself. Otherwise its just cost vs cost.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews