JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Below is a picture, of this criminal mastermind. He is a sneaky, and hides in the shadows, looking for Gun Free Zones. And Safe Places.
It strikes like like a thief in the night. No chains can contain it no safe, is strong enough.

It claims it has done nothing wrong, and it only wants to be a tool to be used for good.
Just take a look at this evil thing. Its designed for carnage only, no one in their right mind would own one of these, due to its narcissistic behaviors and lack of morality.

Actually, I am talking about those that might use this thing, those are the people who want to cause harm, not in the history of this planet has anyone been killed by a illegally by a firearm, that was not in a criminals hands, and never has a firearms killed anyone on their own. Stop blaming a object we are allowed to have, based on our Constitutional Rights. Convict the criminal, not the machine they use.

DH
3A%2F%2Fcdn.shopify.com%2Fs%2Ffiles%2F1%2F0678%2F8333%2Fproducts%2Frifle_decal_black_copy_grande.jpg

I can imagine it 1775, and the men are all sitting around the campfire, awaiting orders for their next raid.
Thinking, wow someday all our blood, sweat and tears will have worked, so all can be free in their endeavors
in this great new nation.

They were not aware, there would be a large group that would use their own freedom to work hard to deny others their own.
Trying to strip our Second Amendment Rights, basically spits on the grave of all who have fallen so we could some day
have a Bill Of Rights, and then later enjoy our freedoms with it. Its why I get offended when antis even hint at taking rights away.
Its not just for me, nor my kids. Its also for all that fought so I could be free, and enjoy those rights. How dare they look at the fallen as door mats for their own lies and propaganda.

We Will Not Go Quietly.....:s0042:

I see you like to accessorize.
You have no idea how deep my OCD goes.
Lol I didn't know I had it till I started building guns.
Lol add a blue safety switch.
and then I need a blue trigger guard then I need blue takedown pins so on and so on.
then we move to the color RED LOL IT NEVER ENDS

It's worth listening to the entire thing. But if you pressed for time just start at the four minute mark.

His point is ''Semi auto rifles are commonly used and possessed''. And therefor are not ''Dangerous and unusual''. They don't justifying extra regulation.

If talk like this keeps up. People just might get it.

If not?
At least we have a few Supreme Court Justices that will. ;)

Last Edited:
IMG_20181017_194613_hdr.jpg
Look WTF they're putting in Skittles wrappers these days!! :D
I just got a bunch of candy for HALLOWEEN.
SKITTLES SNICKERS RESSUS PEANUT BUTTER CUPS .
TOOTSIE ROLLS AND TOOTSIE ROLL SUCKERS.
LOL A FEW BIG BAGS.
LOL and I will get more before the 31st.
The funny thing is nobody comes to my house to trick or treat
So I get it for me lol.

I can imagine it 1775, and the men are all sitting around the campfire, awaiting orders for their next raid.
Thinking, wow someday all our blood, sweat and tears will have worked, so all can be free in their endeavors
in this great new nation.

They were not aware, there would be a large group that would use their own freedom to work hard to deny others their own.
Trying to strip our Second Amendment Rights, basically spits on the grave of all who have fallen so we could some day
have a Bill Of Rights, and then later enjoy our freedoms with it. Its why I get offended when antis even hint at taking rights away.
Its not just for me, nor my kids. Its also for all that fought so I could be free, and enjoy those rights. How dare they look at the fallen as door mats for their own lies and propaganda.

We Will Not Go Quietly.....:s0042:
Amen Brother... Pass the amminition!!!

If an AR is scary imagine an all black AK with a folding stock that doesn't interfere with the charging handle.

All those trench coats will be accessories to evil! :eek:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads