JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Paid $250 for a NIB stock one with a laser, for my then 8 now 14 year old daughter. Saw NIB stock ones at the ARPC gun show last weekend for $349 - $399.

What would be a good price for a NIB Walther P22 3.4 in. barrel, Military Green/Black?

Not a California model but the kind that can have a barrel extension added.

Most of the ones I've seen online(like Cabela's, Buds)go between $350-400 depending on the model.

BTW-don't know if you're aware of this but Walther now is producing the .22LR PPK/S in both black and stainless. They're made in Germany(near Cologne not Ulm)and are being priced around $400.

You can read about it here on the Walther Arms site: PPK/S .22 | Walther Arms

If it were me I'd wait and buy the new .22 PPK/S when it becomes more available(I've owned a P22, as well as a 1968 .22LR PPK and a '70 .22LR PPK/S). At around $400 the new .22 PPK/S is not going to be like the
little German and French made gems-as far as quality, fit, finish, etc.-but IMO it will definitely be an improvement over the P22(am biased-I just don't go for guns made with a lot of plastic).

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top