Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Walther P22

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Ligito, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Ligito

Ligito Oregon Active Member

What would be a good price for a NIB Walther P22 3.4 in. barrel, Military Green/Black?

Not a California model but the kind that can have a barrel extension added.

2. OLSON33

OLSON33 left coast New Member

I paid 360ish new 2 years ago

3. SKN

SKN Keizer, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Paid $250 for a NIB stock one with a laser, for my then 8 now 14 year old daughter. Saw NIB stock ones at the ARPC gun show last weekend for $349 - $399.

4. GED

GED North Idaho Active Member

Most of the ones I've seen online(like Cabela's, Buds)go between $350-400 depending on the model.

BTW-don't know if you're aware of this but Walther now is producing the .22LR PPK/S in both black and stainless. They're made in Germany(near Cologne not Ulm)and are being priced around $400.

You can read about it here on the Walther Arms site: PPK/S .22 | Walther Arms

If it were me I'd wait and buy the new .22 PPK/S when it becomes more available(I've owned a P22, as well as a 1968 .22LR PPK and a '70 .22LR PPK/S). At around $400 the new .22 PPK/S is not going to be like the
    little German and French made gems-as far as quality, fit, finish, etc.-but IMO it will definitely be an improvement over the P22(am biased-I just don't go for guns made with a lot of plastic).