JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
But is there a pattern or reason why some approvals are instantaneous, while the number of folks waiting is otherwise lengthy?
I have not been given the recipe for the secret sauce, but have some theories. First, if your full name is rather unique you stand a fair chance of not needing to reviewed by a human. I suggested a few days back to a forum member for $75 he could change his name to Shootsogood Longrange McSteel and be guaranteed to not wait in line with the feds, he declined. Some people like the line. Second, make sure you list everything exactly as it matches your ID provided, and remember the suffix Junior!

I have not been given the recipe for the secret sauce, but have some theories. First, if your full name is rather unique you stand a fair chance of not needing to reviewed by a human. I suggested a few days back to a forum member for $75 he could change his name to Shootsogood Longrange McSteel and be guaranteed to not wait in line with the feds, he declined. Some people like the line. Second, make sure you list everything exactly as it matches your ID provided, and remember the suffix Junior!
LOL. What would you suggest I choose for unique name?

Funny Jeremy would mention names...

My middle name, I've never in my life seen anybody else with it, spelled the way mine is spelled, and, my last name is two parts, with a space between them, not unlike a past President with the last name of Van Buren. So I suppose my name is unique.

6/5/2020, wait was exactly 25 hours :(

Was over 1000 ahead of me when I hit the button! :rolleyes:o_O:oops::eek::confused:
Orygun is so screwed up, why should the BGC system be any different! :mad::mad::mad:

Hm, and with the unique name of Ura Ki I'd think you'd be done quickly? :p

When i did transfer of a rifle on Friday around noon I was number 1187.in the line for bgc. Got called around 2:00pm yesterday 6/6 saying I was approved for pick up.

I went to buy another gun today and the BGC line was 3 days long the guy who sold me the gun said that due to everyone panic buying its clogging up the BGCs. I have never had to wait 3 days before! I bought another one last week and it was 5 hour wait time which is long enough, but not 3 days!!!

Anyone else in the same boat?

This is crazy.

I have nothing wrong that would be holding me up in line either. I have my Oregon CHL and my Utah as well, so i know its not just something bad on my end.
He said its because of all the panic gun buyers right now.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top