Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WA - CPL surge slows a bit...

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Dave Workman, Nov 20, 2013.

1. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

CCW surge slows as gun rights effort warms up

As backers of Initiative 591 prepare to deliver the first 340,000 signatures tomorrow to the Secretary of State’s office in Olympia, it appears there is a slowdown – albeit perhaps temporary – in the number of concealed pistol licenses issued over the past month in Washington, according to data obtained by Examiner late Monday.

CCW surge slows as gun rights effort warms up - Seattle gun rights | Examiner.com

2. stryker9

stryker9 Kirkland, WA Member

3. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg WA Well-Known Member

Dave, I've gotten some sigs for this, meself.. how many verified sigs do we need, total?

4. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

Here's what your SOS says:
    Frequently Asked Questions about Circulating Initiative and Referendum Petitions
    Looking elsewhere, I found it's 8% of the total votes cast for the governor office in the last election.

5. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Seriously, Washingtons. Good luck with this! I hope you can effect the general election as well as the initiatives.

6. deen_ad

deen_ad Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

It was in today's Columbian too.

Deen
    NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
    Defender of Freedom Award
    NRA Recruiter
    Second Amendment Foundation Member
    Washington Arms Collectors Member
    Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"