JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The "unfurl" shows "plans to"

Article states "did" perhaps there was an upate to the story.
RICHMOND, Va. (AP/WWBT) - Fearing a repeat of the deadly violence that engulfed Charlottesville more than two years ago, Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam declared a temporary emergency Wednesday banning all weapons, including guns, from Capitol Square ahead of a massive rally planned next week over gun rights.

Congratulations Virginians, you've elected yourself a tyrant as governor!!!

And now your tyrant has declared a state of emergency for the upcoming pro-gun rally... See what's going on there????

All other states, pay attention, this is the new model. True Patriots will fight tyranny, at all, including the ultimate cost!

RICHMOND, Va. (AP/WWBT) - Fearing a repeat of the deadly violence that engulfed Charlottesville more than two years ago, Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam declared a temporary emergency Wednesday banning all weapons, including guns, from Capitol Square ahead of a massive rally planned next week over gun rights.

Wasn't that "Car violence"?

Why not ban motor vehicles in the Capitol instead?

"State of Emergency" = you can't have your guns.
but
during a State of Emergency is exactly when we need them most. That is when we cannot expect help. Why else would it be declared.

No this seems to abuse of office by the governor.

"State of Emergency" = you can't have your guns.
but
during a State of Emergency is exactly when we need them most. That is when we cannot expect help. Why else would it be declared.

No this seems to abuse of office by the governor.
Typical of his party, abusing powers, be it city, county, state or federal levels... And their puppet master wants to be president... :s0054:

Stripped from interweb:

I am in Virginia, obviously. I am pissed off and I am going ,t o lay it out. We have been around 244 years with out an issue. 244 years of keeping you safe when you didn't even know it. 244 years of, posing no threat to you. 244 years of armed and peaceful existence. 244 years of leaving you alone. 244 years of peaceful coexistence We are the reason the Japanese didn't invade America. Don't believe me ? Google they have a gun behind every blade of grass... I have heard the dialogue from both sides. I have seen elections bought by people from out of state. Mi have read of state attorneys that are no longer prosecuting minor drug charges in Hampton and another city. I have seen governor Northam say he wants to change the fine for marihuana possession to 50.00, grand larceny to 1000.00 and make it easier to get your suspended license back. All of, these things benefit criminals. I have seen illegal aliens allowed in counties. Illegal being the key word. I have seen- videos of city council members changing their votes for hearings after the citizens leave. It was said at that same city council meeting in Lynchburg that the citizens that were pro gun control were afraid to show. The truth of the matter is we have always peacefully co existed. The right question is wh is their suddenly discourse between us? Answer, the politicians want it this way!!!!

I would ask you why you think you need our guns after 244 years of peaceful co existence. Because you are being played by what the media tells you to believe. As I mentioned above we have existed for 244 years with out posing a threat to you and protecting you when you didn't even know Only wanting to be able to have our God given rights. Leaving you alone. The election was bought by Bloomberg, a liberal from New York and George soros and nazi sympathizing jaw who s buying up district attorney's by investing money to buy our elections. If you don't believe me research it!!! Their is a double standard that is being held against Americans. Illegal aliens are committing rapes and murders and being let go, provided safe haven. If you were to do this you would be put under the jail. Gun owners are not the threat. 244 years f peaceful existence roves me right. Gun owners are probably more law abiding than most because we don't won't to lose our right!!!

I can also say that their is a lot of talk of civil,war. I can tell you gun owners don't want this. I can tell you there will be instigators at rallies, people,that will try to make the gun owners look like extremists. There will be people who will do bad things to make us look bad just to prove their agenda. People that will start fights. Again,we want our rights left alone and to have that peaceful 244 more years.

I will also let you know that 96 to 98 % of the state has spoken and said we don't want your laws Mr. Northam. We are the mother of presidents the cradle of Liberty. We have been in this country longer than most, thanks to Jamestown. One of our own , Thomas Jefferson drafted not only the Virginia constitution but the U.S. Constitution And argued for the bill of rights.We are proud, industrious, people. We know our history. And our proud of it. We want our rights and 244 more years of peaceful existence and hopefully push won't come to shove but we won't roll over either. Your agenda to divide this nation and creat discourse is laid bare. Your plans to leave us unable to defend and provide ourselves is exposed. You want us dependent on you for everything and this doesn't sit well with the patriotic , independent Americans.

Mr. Northam, we see your hypocrisy for wearing black face and wanting to dance like Michael Jackson. We know,your history and your buddy coon man. We see the double standard of prosecuting us while letting other laws slide from other people. We see how owning a four shot rifle with just a thumb hole stock will make us felons. I have seen the video of state rep corn filler calling constituents names and seen they lack of respect show for having different beliefs. We should not have to compromise any on any of these matters. We are not the problem. We are law abiding peaceful people until provoked. What you are proposing doesn't sit well with any of us!

Hoping for peaceful resolution to all of this,

A patriotic , concerned Virginia citizen

Well said, but I believe you meant, "discord" where you used, "discourse".

"Discourse" among the citizenry is good, "discord" is not. ;)

So, the goober thinks his authority grants him emergency powers to ban something, not with out a declaration of Material law, which is a very risky move if that's what he plans, and he is also risking that his leo will follow his orders, under martial law, that's a great big question mark? With this move, it looks like a major showdown is likely, and there will likely be bloodshed, As I don't see a bunch of Pizzed Off Virginians following the gooberners demands to dissarm, and if they do show up armed, the gooberner is going to do................what?

This cannot end well unless Gooberner blinks first, as I don't see Virginians and the Patriots from the several states backing down one inch!
This is getting real!

Keep your eyes on Bloomberg and Bloody Kate, I expect to see a major shift here if this goes sideways!

That was AESOME, Brother, but what's a declaration of "material" law?

Damned auto-correct!! :s0118::s0140:

When the citizens fear government there is tyranny, but when the government fears the citizens there is LIBERTY!

Last Edited:
Those people need to bank on an a soros sponsored nut job wearing a red cap with an AR to start firing willy-nilly into the crowd.

There will be an FF, so anyone attending should plan on that. Have appropriate back up and fall back positions might want to go with a Spare multi-purpose bandanna.

I'm sure it'll stop his assassin. :rolleyes:

Wearing Black-face may not affect gun rights but it does say something about his mental state. He should be Red-flagged! And, taken away in cuffs and locked in a cold, dark, and dank cell.

"The National Rifle Association shared that it would be giving out 1,000 30-round magazines in the state capitol as the protests were set against Northam and Democrats."

Northam and his AG were both given a pass on the blackface scandal, and the Lt Gov was given a pass on the allegations of sexual assault against him. I would bet my bottom dollar that their militancy with respect to firearms confiscation is the payback demanded by TPTB.

Two observations:

Look at the face of the (I assume) top-cock of the VSP. He looks a bit.... "reluctant".o_O

WTF is he wearing his badge on the flap of his uniform's left breast pocket? Is it to make it easier to see his shoulder patch that says, "sic semper tyrannis"? :rolleyes:

717ED4CF-62C1-47E9-A260-015C7D75CE36.jpeg
F52F4707-9798-49BF-BC31-EA094D28C074.jpeg

I'm curious to know how Goober BlackFace plans to "Deal" with a few million Pizzed off Virginians and others from out side the state? It's going to be epic watching that dude go down in flames! :s0140:
Comply, I think not!

I'm curious to know how Goober BlackFace plans to "Deal" with a few million Pizzed off Virginians and others from out side the state? It's going to be epic watching that dude go down in flames! :s0140:
Comply, I think not!
the whole country just needs to stop complying. enough is enough.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews