JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
America was great at Bunker hill
and it was great at Lexington and Concord.

When the founders of this great nation, the ordinary men and women stood up
and fought the mightiest army in the world to secure our freedom.
That's when America was great.

America was great at Fredricksburg, and Gettysburg and Antietam
when sons of this nation fought together to put this nation back together to end the terrible legacy of slavery.

America was great at D Day and the battle of the Bulge, and At Iwo Jima where we fought the Japanese
and the tyranny of the Nazis.

It was great at Porkchop hill and it was great at Khe Sanh where we fought the commies in the Far East.

The simple fact of the matter is this, America has never not been great.

The problem is we have too many politicians, we had one on the white house for eight years that tried to hide the shining light of America underneath the rocks for the purpose of extinguishing it.

Well guess what's not gonna happen?
That's not gonna happen!

We're gonna shine our light and we're gonna defend our rights.
Come hell or high water.

Mark Robinson 1/2/20

Just on the Richmond VA news, Northam wants to clear all marijuana possession records and fine anyone 50.00 if charged for possession, move grand larceny from $ 500 to $1000, and if you have lost your license be able to get it back easier, I e if you gotta Dui no penalty for license BUT, you can't legally own a firearm unless you register it. Sounds to me the criminals are getting all the benefits. You can get high, rob more people to support your habit , get a dui while high and speeding from robbing someone, but god forbid you have a bolt action rifle with a thumb hole stock!!!!! The news story also only mentioned many other proposals... Nothing about proposed gun control. They did show the image of police blocking the area around the Capitol that some us saw on a another thread.

City of Virginia Beach, Site of May Shooting, Joins the State's Sanctuary Movement
The Virginia Beach City Council—with one member absent—voted 6-to-4 to send a resolution to statehouse Democrats admonishing them "to take no actions which would violate the freedoms guaranteed by either the Virginia Bill of Rights, or the federal Bill of Rights."

Stripped from interweb:

I am in Virginia, obviously. I am pissed off and I am going ,t o lay it out. We have been around 244 years with out an issue. 244 years of keeping you safe when you didn't even know it. 244 years of, posing no threat to you. 244 years of armed and peaceful existence. 244 years of leaving you alone. 244 years of peaceful coexistence We are the reason the Japanese didn't invade America. Don't believe me ? Google they have a gun behind every blade of grass... I have heard the dialogue from both sides. I have seen elections bought by people from out of state. Mi have read of state attorneys that are no longer prosecuting minor drug charges in Hampton and another city. I have seen governor Northam say he wants to change the fine for marihuana possession to 50.00, grand larceny to 1000.00 and make it easier to get your suspended license back. All of, these things benefit criminals. I have seen illegal aliens allowed in counties. Illegal being the key word. I have seen- videos of city council members changing their votes for hearings after the citizens leave. It was said at that same city council meeting in Lynchburg that the citizens that were pro gun control were afraid to show. The truth of the matter is we have always peacefully co existed. The right question is wh is their suddenly discourse between us? Answer, the politicians want it this way!!!!

I would ask you why you think you need our guns after 244 years of peaceful co existence. Because you are being played by what the media tells you to believe. As I mentioned above we have existed for 244 years with out posing a threat to you and protecting you when you didn't even know Only wanting to be able to have our God given rights. Leaving you alone. The election was bought by Bloomberg, a liberal from New York and George soros and nazi sympathizing jaw who s buying up district attorney's by investing money to buy our elections. If you don't believe me research it!!! Their is a double standard that is being held against Americans. Illegal aliens are committing rapes and murders and being let go, provided safe haven. If you were to do this you would be put under the jail. Gun owners are not the threat. 244 years f peaceful existence roves me right. Gun owners are probably more law abiding than most because we don't won't to lose our right!!!

I can also say that their is a lot of talk of civil,war. I can tell you gun owners don't want this. I can tell you there will be instigators at rallies, people,that will try to make the gun owners look like extremists. There will be people who will do bad things to make us look bad just to prove their agenda. People that will start fights. Again,we want our rights left alone and to have that peaceful 244 more years.

I will also let you know that 96 to 98 % of the state has spoken and said we don't want your laws Mr. Northam. We are the mother of presidents the cradle of Liberty. We have been in this country longer than most, thanks to Jamestown. One of our own , Thomas Jefferson drafted not only the Virginia constitution but the U.S. Constitution And argued for the bill of rights.We are proud, industrious, people. We know our history. And our proud of it. We want our rights and 244 more years of peaceful existence and hopefully push won't come to shove but we won't roll over either. Your agenda to divide this nation and creat discourse is laid bare. Your plans to leave us unable to defend and provide ourselves is exposed. You want us dependent on you for everything and this doesn't sit well with the patriotic , independent Americans.

Mr. Northam, we see your hypocrisy for wearing black face and wanting to dance like Michael Jackson. We know,your history and your buddy coon man. We see the double standard of prosecuting us while letting other laws slide from other people. We see how owning a four shot rifle with just a thumb hole stock will make us felons. I have seen the video of state rep corn filler calling constituents names and seen they lack of respect show for having different beliefs. We should not have to compromise any on any of these matters. We are not the problem. We are law abiding peaceful people until provoked. What you are proposing doesn't sit well with any of us!

Hoping for peaceful resolution to all of this,

A patriotic , concerned Virginia citizen

[link to amgoa.org (secure)]

Virginia Democrats are completely out of control. Look at this list of legislation they want to force down the citizens throats!

USE THE LINK AND READ THEM ALL FACEBOOK THE LINK TWITTER GET THIS OUT TO EVERYONE> SHOW THEIR OBSESSION!!!!

HB2

Title: Firearm transfers; criminal history record information checks, penalty.
HB9

Title: Firearms; reporting those lost or stolen, civil penalty.

HJR10

Title: Gun Violence Awareness Day; designating as June 1, 2020, and each succeeding year thereafter.

HJR38

Title: Gun violence in communities; Joint Legislative Audit and Review Commission to study effects.
HJR43

Title: Study; DCJS; enforcement of the law prohibiting individuals subject to permanent protective orders.

Description: Study; DCJS; enforcement of the law prohibiting individuals subject to permanent protective orders for family abuse from possessing firearms

HB72

Title: Children; allowing access to firearms by children. recklessly leaving loaded, unsecured firearm.

HB78

Title: Firearms; purchase, possession, and transporting following certain convictions

HB142

Title: Concealed handgun permits; demonstration of competence

HB161

Title: Carrying a concealed handgun; permit not required. bet this one goes nowhere( constitution carry)

B162

Title: Firearm-free zones designated by the Commonwealth or a locality; waiver of sovereign immunity.

HB192

Title: Firearm purchases; proof of demonstration of competence with a firearm. [b

HB224

Title: Carrying a concealed handgun; permit not required.(idiots set this one twice)

PAY SPECIAL ATTENTION HERE:

HB225

Title: Forfeiture of property used in connection with the commission of crimes; finding of guilt required.
SO IF I HAVE A GUN ON THE LIST IN MY HOUSE THEY CAN SEIZE MY HOUSE

HB260

Title: Firearms; transfer, criminal history record check delay.

HB264

Title: Concealed handgun permits; demonstration of competence

HB318

Title: Ammunition for a firearm on school property; Class 1 misdemeanor for possession, penalty.

HB355

Title: Firearm transfers; criminal history record information checks, penalty.

HB421

Title: Firearms, ammunition, etc.; control by localities by governing possession, etc., within locality.

HB425

Title: Transfer of multiple firearms; report to the Department of State Police. registration!!

HB426

Title: Firearms, certain; penalty.

HB427

Title: Manufacture, import, sale, transfer, or possession of undetectable firearms; penalty.

HB450

Title: Appeal of involuntary admission order; possession of firearms, penalty.

HB458

Title: Firearms; purchase, possession, and transportation, fugitives, penalty.

HB459

Title: Firearms; possession or transportation following certain crimes.

HB463

Title: Minors; allowing access to firearms, Class 6 felony, etc.

I am still not at 50% , read them all spread it, loud and far!!!

The unionized government employees will do what their told when it comes to losing their pensions. The National guard will do what they are told. You neighbors will not help to stop the confiscation and most gun owners will turn in their guns as most gun owners vote for anti gun politicians regularly. I would put money on it.

100,000 Virginia gun owners who have rallied at county and town meetings for "gun sanctuaries" on Thursday began "storming" state Democratic lawmakers eager to use their new majority in Richmond to push through new restrictions and bans.

"Now it's time. Now we're going to melt down their phones, explode their inboxes on their email. We're going to bombard them more than they've been bombarded," said Philip Van Cleave, president of the Virginia Citizens Defense League, which is leading the gun sanctuary movement.

On Thursday, he issued an "alert" to supporters to start lobbying lawmakers in Richmond against gun control. He said that the new anti-gun laws from Democrats are "pouring in like a waterfall."

Later this month, his group is also organizing its annual "lobbying day" that is expected to draw dozens of buses full of supporters from around Virginia as well as from 13 states as far away as Texas, Florida, and Connecticut.

[link to www.washingtonexaminer.com (secure)]

I'm kind of curious, I'm not an attorney but Ive got to think that there are Actions that the citizens ofVirginia Could take them to court to try these politicians for treason. They are all breaking their oaths to uphold the Constitution.

When this happens in Oregon, and it probably will, what can we do to ensure that the politicians pushing for these unconstitutional actions be held accountable and tried as criminals for these criminal acts? I think we better find out and find out soon. We can't waste Any time towards these ends.

More on HB 567 and HB 318. Now they want to shut down all gun ranges not owned by the state.

Law Enforcement Today - Virginia vows to shut down all gun ranges not owned by the state ... up to a $100,000 fine and potential civil penalties

Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam plans to declare a temporary emergency Wednesday banning all weapons, including guns, from Capitol Square ahead of a massive rally planned next week over gun rights.
:
Northam's planned announcement comes days after Democratic leaders used a special rules committee to ban guns inside the Capitol and a legislative office building.
:
Northam's declaration will also ban items like helmets and shields ...
This one deserves a big eye-roll :rolleyes::
One official said Northam decided to ban all guns from the grounds of Capitol Square after receiving reports for weeks about inflammatory online postings by out-of-state pro-gun and militia groups who are promising to attend Monday's rally.
The official said the state does not have intelligence that the groups are planning a specific act of violence, but said Northam has grown increasingly concerned about numerous ominous-sounding postings on social media from forces outside Virginia. The official cited one posting that included a photo of an AR-15 and said there are "great sight angles from certain buildings" near Capitol Square.

So, the goober thinks his authority grants him emergency powers to ban something, not with out a declaration of Material law, which is a very risky move if that's what he plans, and he is also risking that his leo will follow his orders, under martial law, that's a great big question mark? With this move, it looks like a major showdown is likely, and there will likely be bloodshed, As I don't see a bunch of Pizzed Off Virginians following the gooberners demands to dissarm, and if they do show up armed, the gooberner is going to do................what?

This cannot end well unless Gooberner blinks first, as I don't see Virginians and the Patriots from the several states backing down one inch!
This is getting real!

Keep your eyes on Bloomberg and Bloody Kate, I expect to see a major shift here if this goes sideways!

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top