JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
the whole country just needs to stop complying. enough is enough.
This just might be the needed fuse to light that off! This could be that needed final step, us finally telling the powers that be that we will not go quietly into that good night!
And, forcing SCOTUS to finally render a full accounting of the 2nd and force that court to accept the words written those many years ago!

So, the goober thinks his authority grants him emergency powers to ban something, not with out a declaration of Material law, which is a very risky move if that's what he plans, and he is also risking that his leo will follow his orders, under martial law, that's a great big question mark? With this move, it looks like a major showdown is likely, and there will likely be bloodshed, As I don't see a bunch of Pizzed Off Virginians following the gooberners demands to dissarm, and if they do show up armed, the gooberner is going to do................what?

This cannot end well unless Gooberner blinks first, as I don't see Virginians and the Patriots from the several states backing down one inch!
This is getting real!

Keep your eyes on Bloomberg and Bloody Kate, I expect to see a major shift here if this goes sideways!
That appears to be the way it's worn in VA. Looks a little sloppy if you ask me.

View attachment 650367

It looks dumb, and it was probably made the standard in honor of John McCain... (get it? ;))

If I were running that joint I have that sheite changed and on-point QUICK-SMART! Geez, it OFFENDS MY SENSIBILITIES.... it looks as sloppy as that massive bingo-flap underneath that center Trooper's chin! I could grab it and pull it up and over his Smokey Bear hat... he probably hides a BUG under it.... OMG, maybe even a ham sandwich....

He's also got quite a few service stripes on his cuff.... or it COULD mean many donuts have fallen before him in the line of duty. :rolleyes:

OK, I admit it.... that was mean and uncalled for. :oops:

BUT IT NEEDED TO BE SAID!!! :s0118:

Not very snappy looking State troupers are they?
Some states take great pride in their uniforms and public image, but I guess these guys have other ideas about apperences! Even O.S.P. looks quite snappy and professional!
Now Rhode Island, those guys look like Nazies complete with the plantaloons, and knee high riding boots!

Pro tip, never ask a Rhodey Stater if those pants come in men's sizes!

Some states take great pride in their uniforms and public image, but I guess these guys have other ideas about apperences! Even O.S.P. looks quite snappy and professional!
Now Rhode Island, those guys look like Nazies complete with the plantaloons, and knee high riding boots!

:s0140::s0140:

NJSP uniforms also SCREAM "run from the trains!!" o_O

As you can see so many people from Virginia, much like New York and California, elect those personality or mentally disordered politicians to high office; having said that the disordered political leaders of these states are a symptom of the voting masses lack of intelligence, education and judgement. So, maybe we can see that those voting masses would agree to violent acts against those opposed to their thinking. I think that the Smithsonian published a report that more likely than not our political leaders in DC are psychopaths.

Vice mayor being shady.. About 2min on.

I have been having major problems with my computer. Video links and not just from You Tube, other companies and online news local, national and international videos.

What was said on this video?

Thank you.

Cate

I just read this online from another source - website.

Crazy!

Is the VA governor worried about the GOOD pro gun people or is he concerned about a FALSE FLAG event that will give good and honest gun folks a BAD NAME while people get HURT?!

Cate

I just read this online from another source - website.

Crazy!

Is the VA governor worried about the GOOD pro gun people or is he concerned about a FALSE FLAG event that will give good and honest gun folks a BAD NAME while people get HURT?!

Cate

I think he's worried about riding a rail out of town covered in tar and feathers. He has to know he's violating the Constitution but he's stuck himself on his course of gun confiscation because his masters Soros and Bloomberg have decreed it must be so. I imagine he will be far from the capitol that day anyway. Staying there to face his subjects would take a lot more courage that I suspect he has.

Hey man, don't pick on RISP. Best dressed state police in the country. They wear wool, year round... Ride dove grey Harley's and all. You have to admit they're pretty sharp dressed...
F601768D-64E6-42E1-833A-45A6B5B6EDF4.jpeg 6C64FC6F-3720-4C24-A219-BAB375B9DAA7.jpeg C19C4D54-C238-4C77-8D86-A2234246894C.jpeg 42EF22C0-58DB-4AE8-A0FD-79750F83D3DD.jpeg

Here's the thing... I think Northam's puppetmasters are teeing him up to be their "martyr for the cause." Remember, GCA68 was shoved through in the wake of RFK's assassination, even though most of the effects of it would have done butt-fudge NOTHING to change how the hit played out...

... With this move, it looks like a major showdown is likely, and there will likely be bloodshed, ....

Let's hope not. We finally have a chance in SCOTUS but a shooting war would end all hope to the court clamping down on liberty-control splurges like we are seeing.

Accept the fact the bills will pass. Save the money spent on buses and all that, and use it to fund lawsuits. Seek a preliminary injunction. Get the case in front of SCOTUS.

As you can see so many people from Virginia, much like New York and California, elect those personality or mentally disordered politicians to high office; having said that the disordered political leaders of these states are a symptom of the voting masses lack of intelligence, education and judgement. So, maybe we can see that those voting masses would agree to violent acts against those opposed to their thinking. I think that the Smithsonian published a report that more likely than not our political leaders in DC are psychopaths.
I'm not so certain that those leaders were elected. Apparently the voting machines there are notorious. Apparently Soros and Bloomberg have vested interest in the leader ship in Virginia. Interesting Huh?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top