JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
With all the retired military in Virginia my guess is they really screwed the pooch on this one!!!

Surprise!! The rest the country does not want to follow the California example, unfortunately Oregon and Washington seem bent on it. I have to wonder if the citizens of the PNW had stood up like those in Virginia if we'd find ourselves where we are today.

The thing that folks don't realize, is that the war is being waged against us now, but not with guns or bullets, or bombers, and no troops in the street.

The 5g system is a weapons system. It has been deployed and is being used as a weapon against the american public now. Keep the people down, make em sick, make em confused. It is an EMF weapon and a perimeter system.

They have embedded most terrestrial areas that have large populations and with the zillions of satellites working as constellations, they have us from above as well.

You may not feel symptomatic now. But you are being sickened. And when you are to be confined to your neighborhood, or your state, or your home, they can use 5g to do that as well. It is a weapons system. But the upside is that you'll be able to download your movies faster.

Last Edited:
It has been said for many a year now, the fall of this country would come from the inside!:(:mad:

The wolves are at the door, waiting for us to eat our innards out and make a hollow for them to camp in!

Last Edited:
Yep. The governor of VA is in a pickle
Something like 90+% of the counties in that state have declared themselves Second Amendment sanctuaries. God bless them for that.The libs suggested using the Virginia National Guard for confiscations and the Guard told them "NO!" God bless the Guard for that!
Now Northam wants to fire any LEO's that won't enforce his "Constitutional" laws (Yeah, he really called his law constitutional LOL :rolleyes:)
Those libtards are getting red-faced in their tantrums
I guess that's a step up for Northam;)

View attachment 642142
ACTUALLY, the gov'ner of Virginia has no such authority to fire a Sheriff duly elected or otherwise! He may be able to fire a city chief, or even a State Chief, but no such luck with his sheriff's and the other thing he is forgetting, most Sheriffs have an under sheriff or senior deputy who would stand beside his boss should the boss get sacked! Gov'ner dumbarse is also forgetting/ignoring the protections now sworn by the militia to protect the good sheriffs in the state!
I hear the State Adjunct General has also given the goober'ner the one finger salute and told him NOPE, not gonna call us up to do your bidding, instead, we can be called up by any sheriff to stand against you and your plans!

I sort of hope the Governor gets slapped down, hopefully by peaceful refusals on the part of law enforcement and military followed by the courts. Otherwise this will continue state by state for the next decade.

OR the militia goes in cleans the table and every other state says WTF didn't expect that and they all back down, curl up in the fetal position and cry for there mommies!!

Hey a guy can dream right?!!:p:D

OR the militia goes in cleans the table and every other state says WTF didn't expect that and they all back down, curl up in the fetal position and cry for there mommies!!

Hey a guy can dream right?!!:p:D
You may be more likely to get your wish then most think if the rumblings i'm hearing are correct!
Seems attacking LEO and the Guard's isn't a good idea, those folks tend to take things seriously, and have the means to act, and the authority!

I am hoping this stretches across all branches!
I can assure you, it does!
I have many close contacts within both the Air force and the Army National Guard's units both locally and nationally, and through my Dad, we have contacts all over the Navy/Marines! On top of that, my oldest is a Marine, and my youngest is a Coastie, so I get it from all directions! LOL

So only ONE MASS SHOOTING HAPPENED IN VIRGINIA.
that I can remember.
And that was the Virginia tech Shooting.
that was done by a pistol .
Correct me if I'm wrong.
But I think this just proves the point !
It's not the "TYPE" of gun it's just the gun.
BAN THIS GUN .
OR BAN THAT GUN .
AND NOW WE ARE HERE .
BAN BAN BAN
BAN all guns .
COMING SOON.

Today, we had a murder in Beaverton, the tango used a knife and MURDERD a innocent woman, and injured others!
It's NEVER been about the god damn guns, it's about CONTROL over who has the guns, and more importantly, who doesn't!

Our military including the National Guard is 100% volunteer, not a bunch of conscripts, they are not going to blindly take orders to move against their bothers and sisters, fathers and mothers and sons and daughters and friends. The dims have outed themselves and people are finally putting their foot down and saying "Oh, fuk no!!"

Think outside the spectrum of "right" and "just"
They, have a plan.
It's not one state, but ALL following in stride and direction.
"They" want "us" to go away.
Remove the resistance, remove the threat of ramification.

They have a plan. A plan that's been in the works for decades.
Brainwashing the Millennials, bringing in the illegals to make them citizens/registered voters...
State by state.
They have a plan.
The polls are predetermined and rigged.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads