JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Virginia Activates Official Militia After Gun Confiscation Threats. Lawmakers Want To Make This A Felony
[link to www.zerohedge.com (secure)]

As Virginia lawmakers prepare to pass a draconian gun control bill that would make most guns in the state illegal, Tazewell County has formed an official active militia as per the Second Amendment to the Constitution.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

To all of those who like to mock gun owners and ask if they're going to fight tyranny in a militia, Virginia's answer is a clear and adamant "yes." That's exactly what they're planning to do.

1576636234332.png

A Reminder for Virginia Legislators

There could hardly be anything more unconstitutional than SB64. I know I already quoted this, but just as a refresher for any legislator that might happen to be reading this:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Our guiding doctrines are the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. At this point, everything the laughable Virginia Congress is proposing is an affront to the principles upon which this nation was founded.

Another reminder – this is the pledge these legislators swore:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support the Constitution of the United States, and the Constitution of the Commonwealth of Virginia, and that I will faithfully and impartially discharge all the duties incumbent upon me as ………. according to the best of my ability, (so help me God)." (source)

This is what I imagine will happen if the National Guard / Military was ever ordered against the militias / citizens:

People forget, the military swears allegiance to the Constitution...

Yep. The governor of VA is in a pickle
Something like 90+% of the counties in that state have declared themselves Second Amendment sanctuaries. God bless them for that.The libs suggested using the Virginia National Guard for confiscations and the Guard told them "NO!" God bless the Guard for that!
Now Northam wants to fire any LEO's that won't enforce his "Constitutional" laws (Yeah, he really called his law constitutional LOL :rolleyes:)
Those libtards are getting red-faced in their tantrums
I guess that's a step up for Northam;)

1576647572126.png

This is what I imagine will happen if the National Guard / Military was ever ordered against the militias / citizens:

People forget, the military swears allegiance to the Constitution...
You seem to forget that politicians also swear allegiance to the Constitution.

As I watch them build a big igloo I'm torn between being worried and jealous.

The dome is made of ice and could collapse but at the same time our state has lacked the talent to build such a marvel.

But I've been jealous of Thomas Jefferson my whole life, it only goes that I should be envious of their state now. Hopefully they can do what we could not.

It's long past time to take this fight directly back to those who refuse to uphold their sworn duties in honoring, protecting and defending the Constitution. Period.
And once that is done, they need to answer for their failure to the people of this country and the Constitution! And I by no means mean, light sentences!!!:mad:

It is my belief, that a holder of a position that required a sworn oath to this nation and its Constitution, that when said position is blatantly abused and sworn oath is ignored; a treasonous act has occurred to this great Nation! Justice DEMANDS payment!

Where was Pelosi and her demons when Obama acted in treason by trading prisoners without Gov. consent? That was a violation of his oath and office yet, America closed their eyes!:mad:

Bring on the hot tar and plucked chickens!:s0160:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads