JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What is the law on this in oregon? I tried finding it but didnt really understand. Is it a one way street or do you have to inform the other party and or cop?
I watch those videos from mark guardian and i am wondering if he legally has to tell the cop?
P.s he really isnt a good example at times, he will whine or choke under pressure. But i also applaud him at times as well.

Offtopic, but here is a discussion on this, and part of ORS 165.540. It appears legal provided you're a participant in the conversation. If you're not a participant, you cannot record a private conversation surreptitiously. However, a handheld camera or microphone pointed in someone's face in public is obvious and seems quite legal.

<broken link removed>

Can I tape record a conversation without someone knowing it? | Oregon Legal Research Blog

Here in Portland police are explicitly instructed that filming them is legal under Oregon law.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top