JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Shame on you for lying to the American people and parading these poor parents & children around to promote your agenda. You wanted "people control" and the people spoke. 90% of Americans my ***, you can't get 90% to agree on anything! As a parent I couldn't imagine the loss those poor people feel. Trying to take away guns from law abiding citizens isn't the answer. Diagnosing mental health issues and enforcing laws already on the books should be a priority. <broken link removed>.

Our fight isn't over, I would like to personally thank all those politically active who wrote letters, called and attended rallies. To those who didn't do a damn thing, get off your *** next time and show support.

Oh and FBHO

JonnyCashFU.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Choke on that Obama.

You call us a minority... take one look at gun and ammo sales and keep telling yourself that. You call use liars... when you and your cronies are liars yourself.

The hardest days of your presidency are ahead of you. A future of failures for a failure. Thanks for nothing.

what a colossal waste of tax payers money, while lying he had the overwhelming majority backing him....

Oregon better snap in line too or Ill just jump the river to Washington side

most people in favor of gun control are well-meaning individuals. it's really not productive to go on rants etc.

yes, i'm glad these laws are going down but excessive celebration etc will be seen as dancing on the graves of sandy hook, much like many accuse obama/biden of using sandy hook to further an agenda. sadly, both of these may be true in some cases.

most people in favor of gun control are morons. it's really not productive to go on rants etc.

Fixt for you.

yes, i'm glad these laws are going down but excessive celebration etc will be seen as dancing on the graves of sandy hook, much like many accuse obama/biden of using sandy hook to further an agenda. sadly, both of these may be true in some cases.

Don't care.

Nobody celebrating is even thinking of sandy hook, unlike the lawmakers trying to capitalize off of it. And we dont need to care any more than we already do to defeat this type of legislation. This was Obama's best chance and its only going to get harder for them. I'm with Redcap on this one, dont care if you think we should be more sensitive either.

sorry for the kids.... SCREW THE REST we played no part in that tragedy, the gun grabbers called us wackos, killers, THEY TRIED TO MAKES US SCAPEGOATS FOR THAT TRAGEDY ..& Ill never forget what they implied about our VETS being sicko killers that cant be trusted ...shame on them for grave dancing, lying, deceitful tactics merely to push their own agendas....Buck Ofama and buddy Biden are still lying & being deceitful using kids, while they disparage all those that voted NAY! still pushing their agends

I dont care what that crowd thinks...were not dancing on any graves were are celebrating our CONSTITUTION BEING UPHELD

Wow, was he ever pissed and venomous in that press conference..........hahahahahahaha!!!!

Thank you to all the Senators that were working behind the scenes to make this happen today. Thank you to all the true Americans that let the sleazeballs attempting to pull off this garbage fear the repercussions of their actions. A victory for the Constitution and the Second Amendment.

Molen Labe!

I'm kind of on the side of "there's been worse" when it comes to Obama as a president. This speech made me overwhelmingly happy for the first time ever that I did not vote for him. The was a terrible, terrible pandering speech that threw all the BS we were upset about back in our faces. 90% of the people approve. Lie. Victim families used as props? Yep, you betcha. Senators that actually care about the individual rights of the people...can't be upset about that.

Why you mad, bro?

Nobody celebrating is even thinking of sandy hook, unlike the lawmakers trying to capitalize off of it. And we dont need to care any more than we already do to defeat this type of legislation. This was Obama's best chance and its only going to get harder for them. I'm with Redcap on this one, dont care if you think we should be more sensitive either.

SunTzu, This have absolutely nothing to do with Sandy Hook and the people that died there. The person or people that did that needs to be held accountable not the whole nation.

He's right about one thing: We are better funded, organized, vocal and passionate than the anti's ever will.

And given the other's sides ADD, come 2014 nobody will remember who voted no. But we'll remember who voted yes, that's a fact.

He's right about one thing: We are better funded, organized, vocal and passionate than the anti's ever will.

And given the other's sides ADD, come 2014 nobody will remember who voted no. But we'll remember who voted yes, that's a fact.

Not sure about better funded between Obama's OFA and Bloomberg's group.

You got that right!!!!! We should all write them down and keep the list until time to vote.

He had two speeches ready to read from his presidential teleprompter. He had to read the one he didn't practice! That's what an over played hand looks like. :s0155: to everyone that made this happen! Seeing our freedom defended kicks @ss!!

sorry for the kids.... SCREW THE REST we played no part in that tragedy, the gun grabbers called us wackos, killers, THEY TRIED TO MAKES US SCAPEGOATS FOR THAT TRAGEDY ..& Ill never forget what they implied about our VETS being sicko killers that cant be trusted ...shame on them for grave dancing, lying, deceitful tactics merely to push their own agendas....Buck Ofama and buddy Biden are still lying & being deceitful using kids, while they disparage all those that voted NAY! still pushing their agends

I dont care what that crowd thinks...were not dancing on any graves were are celebrating our CONSTITUTION BEING UPHELD

The Constitution Stands for Every American, even the Children. So for those who think the Constitution is out dated, to bad. Don't like it, go to Canada or Mexico or anywhere else.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top