Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

VIDEO: President Obama Delivers Remarks on Gun Control

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by TapRackNGo, Apr 17, 2013.

1. TapRackNGo

TapRackNGo PNW Well-Known Member

Shame on you for lying to the American people and parading these poor parents & children around to promote your agenda. You wanted "people control" and the people spoke. 90% of Americans my ***, you can't get 90% to agree on anything! As a parent I couldn't imagine the loss those poor people feel. Trying to take away guns from law abiding citizens isn't the answer. Diagnosing mental health issues and enforcing laws already on the books should be a priority. You can start with Chicago.

Our fight isn't over, I would like to personally thank all those politically active who wrote letters, called and attended rallies. To those who didn't do a damn thing, get off your *** next time and show support.

[video=youtube;2RgOulaYGNY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RgOulaYGNY[/video]

Oh and FBHO
    JonnyCashFU.jpg

2. PDXoriginal

PDXoriginal PNW Well-Known Member

Choke on that Obama.

You call us a minority... take one look at gun and ammo sales and keep telling yourself that. You call use liars... when you and your cronies are liars yourself.

The hardest days of your presidency are ahead of you. A future of failures for a failure. Thanks for nothing.

Rotty and (deleted member) like this.
  3. WasrNwarpaint

WasrNwarpaint Portland Well-Known Member

what a colossal waste of tax payers money, while lying he had the overwhelming majority backing him....

Oregon better snap in line too or Ill just jump the river to Washington side

4. SunTzu

SunTzu portland, or Active Member

most people in favor of gun control are well-meaning individuals. it's really not productive to go on rants etc.

yes, i'm glad these laws are going down but excessive celebration etc will be seen as dancing on the graves of sandy hook, much like many accuse obama/biden of using sandy hook to further an agenda. sadly, both of these may be true in some cases.

5. Redcap

Redcap Lewis County, WA Well-Known Member

Fixt for you.

Don't care.

6. SunTzu

SunTzu portland, or Active Member

well, if you want better odds of defeating this legislation you should care.

7. 1stklass

1stklass salem oregon Well-Known Member

Nobody celebrating is even thinking of sandy hook, unlike the lawmakers trying to capitalize off of it. And we dont need to care any more than we already do to defeat this type of legislation. This was Obama's best chance and its only going to get harder for them. I'm with Redcap on this one, dont care if you think we should be more sensitive either.

8. WasrNwarpaint

WasrNwarpaint Portland Well-Known Member

sorry for the kids.... SCREW THE REST we played no part in that tragedy, the gun grabbers called us wackos, killers, THEY TRIED TO MAKES US SCAPEGOATS FOR THAT TRAGEDY ..& Ill never forget what they implied about our VETS being sicko killers that cant be trusted ...shame on them for grave dancing, lying, deceitful tactics merely to push their own agendas....Buck Ofama and buddy Biden are still lying & being deceitful using kids, while they disparage all those that voted NAY! still pushing their agends

I dont care what that crowd thinks...were not dancing on any graves were are celebrating our CONSTITUTION BEING UPHELD

9. Sourdough

Sourdough So. Oregon New Member

Wow, was he ever pissed and venomous in that press conference..........hahahahahahaha!!!!

Thank you to all the Senators that were working behind the scenes to make this happen today. Thank you to all the true Americans that let the sleazeballs attempting to pull off this garbage fear the repercussions of their actions. A victory for the Constitution and the Second Amendment.

Molen Labe!

10. dmancornell

dmancornell Portland, OR New Member

My reaction:

[video=youtube;Qx15Z9OSilY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qx15Z9OSilY[/video]

11. Redcap

Redcap Lewis County, WA Well-Known Member

eb6.jpg

12. Father of four

Father of four Portland, Oregon Well-Known Member

90% of Americans did not support that President, you are lying! Shame on you!!!! The leader of this great country once again lying to The People, shame on you!!!!!

90% my rear.

locobob and (deleted member) like this.
  13. 1970camaroRS

1970camaroRS Mill Creek, WA Member

I'm kind of on the side of "there's been worse" when it comes to Obama as a president. This speech made me overwhelmingly happy for the first time ever that I did not vote for him. The was a terrible, terrible pandering speech that threw all the BS we were upset about back in our faces. 90% of the people approve. Lie. Victim families used as props? Yep, you betcha. Senators that actually care about the individual rights of the people...can't be upset about that.

Why you mad, bro?

14. Father of four

SunTzu, This have absolutely nothing to do with Sandy Hook and the people that died there. The person or people that did that needs to be held accountable not the whole nation.

15. boxer13

boxer13 PNW Active Member

He's right about one thing: We are better funded, organized, vocal and passionate than the anti's ever will.

And given the other's sides ADD, come 2014 nobody will remember who voted no. But we'll remember who voted yes, that's a fact.

16. BAMCIS

BAMCIS Eugene Well-Known Member

Actually I think they are worried about not being reelected.

17. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

Not sure about better funded between Obama's OFA and Bloomberg's group.

18. Father of four

You got that right!!!!! We should all write them down and keep the list until time to vote.

19. bellarum

bellarum beaverton Well-Known Member

He had two speeches ready to read from his presidential teleprompter. He had to read the one he didn't practice! That's what an over played hand looks like. :thumbup: to everyone that made this happen! Seeing our freedom defended kicks @ss!!

20. Rotty

Rotty Skagit County Active Member

The Constitution Stands for Every American, even the Children. So for those who think the Constitution is out dated, to bad. Don't like it, go to Canada or Mexico or anywhere else.

Redcap and (deleted member) like this.