JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Almost makes me feel sorry for Ted.............................

Nah!!!

I had the feeling for a brief moment, very brief, months ago. But there really should be some SIMPethy for the guy. Kind of like THAT "Kid"? You know, the kid that was in your school when you were growing up that kept doing the dumb bubblegum all the time? He never knew how to act. He was able to get through college. His parents had money and always told him how great he was even though they knew he was a putz.. He grew up to truly believe he would be a good leader and statesman?

I had the feeling for a brief moment, very brief, months ago. But there really should be some SIMPethy for the guy. Kind of like THAT "Kid"? You know, the kid that was in your school when you were growing up that kept doing the dumb bubblegum all the time? He never knew how to act. He was able to get through college. His parents had money and always told him how great he was even though they knew he was a putz.. He grew up to truly believe he would be a good leader and statesman?

Portland voters seem to think so.... interviewed about the summer riots, they backed him all the way. And wasn't he just re-elected?

Portland voters seem to think so.... interviewed about the summer riots, they backed him all the way. And wasn't he just re-elected?

Just re-elected? Yes. He was among the TWO that had any chance in the election. this was out of something like nine candidates. Good Lord, good Lord, the other one that had a chance was even way, way worse than him. The concern was that the worse of the two might get the mayor position. We actually voted for him in the hopes a recall would be started soon after the election. And here we are today! o_O :(

Yes, he was just recently re-elected.

BUT THEN.....look at who his opponent was.:eek:

Aloha, Mark

PS.......Oooops.....MikeJ already covered that.

Yes, he was just recently re-elected.

BUT THEN.....look at who his opponent was.:eek:

Aloha, Mark

PS.......Oooops.....MikeJ already covered that.

Yeah, I have no clue who the opponent was, other than what @Mikej posted. I really don't follow (and don't much care about) Potland Pollackticks, other than what I see on the news websites that I go to. I miss Orbusmax.com greatly. Maybe it would be fun to see Jo Ann Hardesty run for Mayor next time...

Search words: Sarah Iannarone
Yup.....a lot of trash before getting down to the "issues".

+++++

Among Iannarone's priorities are to ramp up the city's response to climate change by transitioning to entirely clean energy by 2030, advocating for expanded access to public transportation including the elimination of fares and creating supervised injection sites for people struggling with drug addiction. She also supports launching a gun buyback program as a way to lessen gun violence, removing all armed police officers from Portland schools and the gun violence reduction team and assigning them to other areas in the police bureau and requiring future Portland police officers live in the city as a prerequisite for being hired.

Taken from:
Perhaps....it was a case of "the enemy you know vs a new enemy"?

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
I know a fella that had a very decadent Bacon and Blue Cheese burger and sidewinder fries this afternoon for lunch, inside, in Oregon.

I have it on good authority that he is currently in a blissful food coma

I was done at:

600x200.jpg

Not that I really care though (in the link provided by MikeJ)......

Wells-Barnett High School is the new name for what was formerly Woodrow Wilson High.

I guess CXL culture so......

Who is a Wells-Barnett? Yeah....my bad for not immediately recognizing the name over that of the likes of Woodrow Wilson.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews