JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Oh, whoopee

SEE BELOW

Monday promises to be a busy news day, but don't take a bus

The King County Prosecutor's office confirmed via e-mail to Examiner that the teen accused of gunning down a North Seattle man for his cellphone last month is scheduled for arraignment Monday in a case that neither Washington CeaseFire – which is running a new anti-gun bus billboard campaign – or the Washington Alliance for Gun Responsibility (WAGR) has so far tried to exploit.

<broken link removed>

Last Edited:
If you do,please ask them to be normal and not get all tacticool with drop rigs and ARs on their backs.

EXACTLY. If you are going to counter this, do it tastefully and low key or you will become the poster child for more gun control...and may even gin up support and sympathy for the anti-gun movement.

Instead of bringing a thigh holster or an AR, bring a SIGN.... 'Protect Our Gun Rights'

That is..IF someone were to mount a counter, and I'm not pushing anyone to do that.

EXACTLY. If you are going to counter this, do it tastefully and low key or you will become the poster child for more gun control...and may even gin up support and sympathy for the anti-gun movement.

Instead of bringing a thigh holster or an AR, bring a SIGN.... 'Protect Our Gun Rights'

That is..IF someone were to mount a counter, and I'm not pushing anyone to do that.
We'll let it be then.

Regarding the comments about what people do or do not carry. At most I will encourage someone to do or not do something however I will not tell them that they cannot exercise their rights. The notion that we might lose rights by exercising them is absurd. Either we have the right and can exercise it or we have already lost it. That said I think it would be prudent to encourage signs as suggested if we had decided to do something. At this time I think we will just aim at Apr. 5th. at the capital though.

https://my.barackobama.com/page/event/detail/gunviolencepreventionactionevent/gs88lp#rsvp

Eastside Organizers Support for GVP Kick Off
(Gun Violence Prevention -- Action Event)
"No single law, no set of laws can eliminate evil from the world or prevent every senseless act of violence in our society, but that can't be an excuse for inaction. Surely we can do better than this." President Barack Obama --- Join Organizing for Action GVP Kick Off event in support of the Washington Alliance for Gun Responsibility's Initiative 594. At 12:30 PM we are gathering at the Starbuck's in the food court at Seattle Center House, and will walk to the event together. Send your questions to: [email protected].

Time:
Tuesday, March 18, 2014 12:30 PM - 2:30 PM

Starbuck's in Seattle Center House (Seattle, WA)
305 Harrison St.
Seattle, WA 98109
Directions:
Seattle Center House is between 2nd Avenue North, Denny Way and Broad Street in Seattle. Starbuck's is at the south end inside the Seattle Center House food court.

Last Edited:
War of words enters new phase in dueling initiatives campaign

Thursday's press conference by backers of Initiative 594, the so-called "universal background check" measure, might want to explain how their proposal would have prevented last night's slaying of a White Center teen, or any other crime.

<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR