JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
K but will anything actually happen from it?

Seems often they get marked but since they are high up and important people its just a slap on the wrist.

Now if it were just the common joe you'd be getting made an example out of.

For decades I have been trying to alert everyone to the politician and the unionized government employee crime gang. No one really believes they are a crime gang destroying this nation from with in.

The only ones I am against are the ones that vote against my interest off my labor.

what I am trying to figure out is if I can apply this to my union and if there will be any repercussions for opting out of mine. I've gotten political mail in support of opposition and emails from my SEIU in support of Oregons D party.

The other problem is I only have ever heard from maybe 2 members of my union and they've always wanted me to come sign something out in portland a half an hour before my shift starts. I can't be two places at once and be expected to be on duty just to sign for more pay and time off. Basically signing reasons for my host to find reasons to ditch me for a cheaper alternative.

Last Edited:
Whats more is we've signed a form at my site that says we cannot strike and picket which I thought was the entire reason a union was formed was to protect the workers rights/pay etc. So this leads me to wonder am I actually in a union or a for profit ponzy scheme where $600 a year is taken to help aide counter interests.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top